Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football! Footie! Fußball! Fútbol! And of course Soccer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have a chip!
    Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
    Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Kick It to the Kirb!!!!!!!!

4-0

Comment

I'm in bits!
        ⚽😃⚽😃⚽😃⚽😃
        Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
        Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Hope the whole country gets behind this team. They are likeable as people. Talented. Well coached. Special.

Believe!

Click image for larger version

Name:	FYnywcTX0AMebdp.jpeg.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	22265

Click image for larger version  Name:	4525.jpg Views:	4 Size:	35.2 KB ID:	22249
          Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 07-26-2022, 10:17 PM.

Comment

We definitely enjoyed England vs Sweden and we're watching Germany vs. France right now!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	2926.jpg Views:	0 Size:	51.7 KB ID:	22289

Popp V Bright is gonna be a matchup for the ages.

Woke up early again but couldn't snag a cheeky youtube illegal stream. So followed the live blog. Hopefully full games will eventually be released on youtube. Next years WC down here will make sure I can watch any match. Optus.

Comment

Not gonna lie. Gonna miss my little Cascas 😢

Name:	FYsE_jXWQAAqnHg.jpeg.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	22292

Comment

Too nervous to put up THAT song. Though I did hum it walkin' up to the High Street this mornin'. Quietly. To myself....

But this one is all hope and prayer. Sporty Spice absolutely shines. Loads of good singers.

https://youtu.be/gKSVvYuvtH0

Click image for larger version  Name:	images.jpeg-167.jpg Views:	6 Size:	25.3 KB ID:	22311
                  Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 07-28-2022, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	3022.jpg Views:	2 Size:	46.4 KB ID:	22340

England to wear white.

Got OPTUS Sport. Locked and loaded. 2am kick off here.
                    Strong coffee and a Matildas scarf to cheer on our Commonwealth sisters. Get in !!! ⚽️♥️
                    Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 07-28-2022, 05:54 PM.

Comment

We're looking forward to England vs. Germany which starts at noon on Sunday in this part of the world which is perfect for us. It's kinda fun for me because literally my first "American" ancestors were on the Mayflower from England, and the most recent one was from Germany. It should be an interesting match and I have got to think having the home crowd will propel England to a victory.

Comment

Football is romantic and musical and mythic. It's also cruel and heartless. Will come down to who takes their one or two chances and gets that damn round ball in the back of the net. The only stat that matters.

Must say. Barrin' Sam Kerr in the FA Cup for Chelsea. This is the biggest game I've looked forward to for ages. Since the Matildas moved from the NWSL to the WSL have followed the English girls closely. Watched the press conferences and behind the scenes docos. As well as woso chat forums that reveal their private and instagram lives.

So a bandwagon ride for sure but one I can feel qualified to jump on. Obviously haven't followed the Bundesliga so they are all new. Except for Popp. But they did play us in a friendly before the Olympics and all their youngs stars impressed. Oberdorf. So will be excitin' to see 2 in form teams in front of 80,000 well behaved people at Wembley. Becks will be there. Sam Kerr will be there. Even Princess Charlotte, bless her will be there! And George. Probly not Louis.
                        Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 07-29-2022, 01:56 PM.

Comment

New Sam Kerr film by FIFA

https://youtu.be/HGtAyYaefA8

Episode 5 in a series that includes Wendy Renard, Carly LLoyd and Lucy Bronze. Filmed in UK, America and Australia. 25 minutes.
                          Set to be the face of WC 23. As she was in 2019.

Name:	images.jpeg-172.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	22401
                          Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 07-30-2022, 12:22 AM.

Comment

No Popp for Germany! Oh my...

Comment

SHOWTIME

VAR check for handball

Grippin' stuff

England starts well

Germany warnin- up

Germany extreme physical.

Comment

Tòoooooooone!!!!!

Comment