New Zogby Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zogby Poll

Zogby has been in the business of polling for decades. Unlike newspaper polls who have no knowledge of HOW to poll Zogby are professionals

A New Zogby poll of nationwide Republicans

Trump- 54%

Desantes 12%

Pence 10%

The rest under 5%

Trump is a trainwreck... Please no.

Even though nearly every one of his policies worked better than hairy legs Joe, I don't think the US could stand another 4 years of Trump anxiety/hysteria. Maybe if he learned how to shut his mouth, but that aint' happening.... Oye Vey-

Comment

Originally posted by Somis Sound View Post
      Trump is a trainwreck... Please no.

Even though nearly every one of his policies worked better than hairy legs Joe, I don't think the US could stand another 4 years of Trump anxiety/hysteria. Maybe if he learned how to shut his mouth, but that aint' happening.... Oye Vey-
      I prefer DeSantis. Trump is getting old. He may not run. But if he does run and wins I hope he has a solid republican Senate and House whereby the Left has no power to start more mischief

Comment

Originally posted by alex peters View Post
        Zogby has been in the business of polling for decades. Unlike newspaper polls who have no knowledge of HOW to poll Zogby are professionals

A New Zogby poll of nationwide Republicans

Trump- 54%

Desantes 12%

Pence 10%

The rest under 5%

All these polls are not worth a grain of salt.

You like the polls when they mirror your worldview, but when they don't they're "not worth a grain of salt".

Comment

Originally posted by pianozach View Post

You like the polls when they mirror your worldview, but when they don't they're "not worth a grain of salt".
          I just posted the poll..

Comment

I just posted the poll..
            Then that makes no sense. Why would you post a poll if you think polls are "not worth a grain of salt"?

Comment

Then that makes no sense. Why would you post a poll if you think polls are "not worth a grain of salt"?
              Because I felt like it

Comment

Zogby is generally held in low regard, especially their 'internet' polls. Their Internet polls, simply put, are not scientific and should not be published by any legitimate news organization. In fact, Zogby may be the worst pollster in the world.

But they lean Right, so it's actually predictable that you'd post one of their polls, "because you felt like it".

Comment

Zogby is generally held in low regard, especially their 'internet' polls. Their Internet polls, simply put, are not scientific and should not be published by any legitimate news organization. In fact, Zogby may be the worst pollster in the world.

But they lean Right, so it's actually predictable that you'd post one of their polls, "because you felt like it".
                  Actually Zogby, Rasmussen and Trafalgar have the best long term record. They are professional pollsters.

The ones to ignore are news organizations. Fox, ABC, NBC, NPR CBS, etc. They are not professional pollsters and they all have an agenda

Comment

Actually Zogby, Rasmussen and Trafalgar have the best long term record. They are professional pollsters.

The ones to ignore are news organizations. Fox, ABC, NBC, NPR CBS, etc. They are not professional pollsters and they all have an agenda
                    Can't believe you forgot CNN and MSNBC. They might as well be broadcasting from the DNC, just like Fox and Newsmax from the RNC. Sure do miss honest reporting of world events with no bias on either side... It's become ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Somis Sound View Post

Can't believe you forgot CNN and MSNBC. They might as well be broadcasting from the DNC, just like Fox and Newsmax from the RNC. Sure do miss honest reporting of world events with no bias on either side... It's become ridiculous.
                      CNN and MSNBC were the etc.

Comment

News networks generally don't create their own polls and report on polls conducted by the AP, Quinnipiac, or some other organization with a history of performing scientific polls.

I just wonder if the accuracy of polls has gone down because many people are like me and never answer the phone if they don't recognize the number.

Comment

100% now! 🤮

Comment

Working...
                          X