Bill Clinton's Goomahs Are Responsible For Today's SCOTUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Clinton's Goomahs Are Responsible For Today's SCOTUS

Who would have ever thought it. Bill Clinton's goomahs are the ones responsible for today's SCOTUS.

How is that you say?

Well, Hillary Clinton was leading and leading big in all polls leading up to the last debate. Hillary had the most money. Trump's campaign was in disarray. He made numerous missteps. Trump is a New Yorker through and through. Too blunt for his own good at times.

BUT then what happened? Trump knew he was way behind. As if in a poker game head to head he knew he had to go all in and go all in for all it was worth.

Trump is a lot of things. Certainly many character flaws. But he is a winner and plays to win.

So what does Trump do going into the final debate? Trump GOES ALL IN.

He brings out all Bill's past Goomahs and places them for all the world to see. I still remember Billy with that mouth open and that look on his face as he sees for the first time in years the ex Goomahs and women he assaulted or alleged to have raped.

For poor Hillary this is a punch in the gut by her husband that never ends.

An embarrassing 2 hours of more misery inflicted from the actions in the past by her Dear Bill.

The result was many independents and women looked at Hillary and said what a hypocrite. You are for women's rights but you stayed with a husband who is a sexual predator of women. And the polls immediately moved after that last debate.

The result of Bill's Goomahs is Hillary did not become President. If she had we would not have the Supreme Court that we have.

So to all the liberals if you want to place blame on the SCOTUS then look no further than Bill and his Goomahs.

Originally posted by alex peters View Post
    Who would have ever thought it. Bill Clinton's goomahs are the ones responsible for today's SCOTUS.

How is that you say?

Well, Hillary Clinton was leading and leading big in all polls leading up to the last debate. Hillary had the most money. Trump's campaign was in disarray. He made numerous missteps. Trump is a New Yorker through and through. Too blunt for his own good at times.

BUT then what happened? Trump knew he was way behind. As if in a poker game head to head he knew he had to go all in and go all in for all it was worth.

Trump is a lot of things. Certainly many character flaws. But he is a winner and plays to win.

So what does Trump do going into the final debate? Trump GOES ALL IN.

He brings out all Bill's past Goomahs and places them for all the world to see. I still remember Billy with that mouth open and that look on his face as he sees for the first time in years the ex Goomahs and women he assaulted or alleged to have raped.

For poor Hillary this is a punch in the gut by her husband that never ends.

An embarrassing 2 hours of more misery inflicted from the actions in the past by her Dear Bill.

The result was many independents and women looked at Hillary and said what a hypocrite. You are for women's rights but you stayed with a husband who is a sexual predator of women. And the polls immediately moved after that last debate.

The result of Bill's Goomahs is Hillary did not become President. If she had we would not have the Supreme Court that we have.

So to all the liberals if you want to place blame on the SCOTUS then look no further than Bill and his Goomahs.
    I don’t know if I buy that necessarily. I think people were more turned off by the Libya thing, the email fiasco, and the fact that both Bill and Hillary are essential Republican-lite when it comes to actually serving in office. A much bigger stink was made about those things at the time. I’ll credit the Supreme Court for their ruling instead of passing the buck.

Surprised to see you give credit to a Clinton for a major policy change that you favor.

Comment

Alex you never cared for women being assaulted or raped.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisklenox View Post

I don’t know if I buy that necessarily. I think people were more turned off by the Libya thing, the email fiasco, and the fact that both Bill and Hillary are essential Republican-lite when it comes to actually serving in office. A much bigger stink was made about those things at the time. I’ll credit the Supreme Court for their ruling instead of passing the buck.

Surprised to see you give credit to a Clinton for a major policy change that you favor.
        I am not giving Clinton credit. Just saying Trump's bringing out Bills girlfriends and women he assaulted turned the tide. The independents moved to Trump by 5 to 1 in the last 10 days. I believe that move won Trump the election
        .If he did not bring them out and obviously they agreed to come out Hillary would have won. And if she won we would have a liberal court today

As far as Hillary being a Republican lite she loves wars..There she is in bed with the Rinos.but not the new Republican Party
        Last edited by alex peters; 06-26-2022, 02:17 PM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/L66aPRQQ9AQ?t=497

Comment

Working...
          X