Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Kamala Harris choose for president in 2024?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should Kamala Harris choose for president in 2024?

Well, if John Eastman and Rudy Giuliani's don't go to jail quite soon, then it's totally legal to throw away electors you don't fancy.
    After all the gerrymandering and voting restrictive laws made by vindictive Republicans, all Republican electors can be sent home with a goodbye note.

So, who should Kamala Harris choose for president in 2024?

https://robertreich.substack.com/p/l...-for-president

Liz Cheney.
    Last edited by Frumious B; 06-17-2022, 07:07 AM.
    “Well ain’t life grand when you finally hit it?”-David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
      Well, if John Eastman and Rudy Giuliani's don't go to jail quite soon, then it's totally legal to throw away electors you don't fancy.
      After all the gerrymandering and voting restrictive laws made by vindictive Republicans, all Republican electors can be sent home with a goodbye note.

Mickey Mouse or Elmer Fudd

Comment

Originally posted by Frumious B View Post
        Liz Cheney's political career is over. She will lose the primary coming up and disappear to look after her warmongering father

Comment

What I do not understand is how can Kamala Harris choose a President?

Comment

The ones that belong in jail are Hillary and Bill. Bill for all the sexual assaults and Hillary for authorizing a Russian hoax coup in order to remove a duly elected President. That and her illegally placing an unsecured work computer in her house while as Secretary of State so that all our enemies can get confidential information while hacking her computer.

Hillary in an orange jumpsuit at Rikers prison would make my day as Dirty Harry said sharing a cell with one of her husband's ex girlfriends Ghislaine Maxwell. Bill and all his Goomahs. Bill certainly will get the Presidential award for adultery
            Last edited by alex peters; 06-17-2022, 08:48 AM.

Comment

You spout ridiculous parroting, Alex. Koolaid sprays out.

Comment

Originally posted by cjreyes View Post
                When one cannot respond to the truth and does not want to hear it they call it trolling or parroting

Comment

Originally posted by alex peters View Post

When one cannot respond to the truth and does not want to hear it they call it trolling or parroting
                  "The Truth!!!!" sounds comical coming from you, like a B movie villain, lol. You need to lie, like human beings need oxygen.

Comment

Originally posted by roundabout View Post

Mickey Mouse or Elmer Fudd
                    Elmer Fudd just lost the election then called his vice president a pu$$y, and wanted him hanged.
                    Mickey Mouse is still preoccupied with gerrymandering Florida

Comment

Elmer Fudd just lost the election then called his vice president a pu$$y, and wanted him hanged.
                      Mickey Mouse is still preoccupied with gerrymandering Florida
                      You started this thread by saying if Giuliani or Eastman do not go to jail soon. I guess you want to jail them without a trial.

And what are the charges.?

You are a F__ lunatic!

Comment

Originally posted by cjreyes View Post
                        You say nothing about this lunatic PJT. If you do not see that this is a total looney bird you need to go see a doctor yourself. You are always focused on me. And you say nothing about this crackpot

Comment

You say nothing about this lunatic PJT. If you do not see that this is a total looney bird you need to go see a doctor yourself. You are always focused on me. And you say nothing about this crackpot
                          You're here to entertain, aren't you, lol.

But I really like to see you seething, it means I hit a nerve. Nobody with a smidgen of brain will not see how Trump wanted to crap on the constitution out of pure, yet clinical egotism and vanity.

Do you really think that Mike Pence could have chosen the right electors, and he only didn't because he is a pu$$y?

Comment

And won't because they're from the same mold....Believe me

Comment

I got banned from Progressive ears for responding to someone for saying How much he hated our country for the way Donald Trump was handling the Virus..My response was I love my country and I think he's doing the best he can under the circumstances...Next thing I know I was banned for life for giving my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X