This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January 6th Attack on Democracy

This is something that should concern us all. We need to know who organized this and who supported it. And who was complicit in letting those responsible off the hook. We've all seen what happened and can't argue against the reality of what we've seen with our own eyes.

At least we know that Trump did want Pence to be hanged.

Comment

Originally posted by Harold Bland View Post
      This is something that should concern us all. We need to know who organized this and who supported it. And who was complicit in letting those responsible off the hook. We've all seen what happened and can't argue against the reality of what we've seen with our own eyes.
      No one organized this. It was a riot that got out of control. The real question is why was there no security at the Capital? Nancy lunatic Pelosi and Chuck Schumer knew the people were coming for a rally and speeches.

Why was there no security?

And why are some of these people being denied bail and being held in solitary confinement before due process ?

The terrorists that destroyed our cities and caused tens of billions in damage to our communities as well as many deaths! Who organized these terrorists and funded them?

Where are the Congressional hearings on this?

The FBI did an investigation and found nothing but a riot that got out of control. This is a show hearing. Over half the people are paying no attention as the Democratic Party has lost all credibility with half the population.

Comment

Alex you really can't have any original thought? Why do you keep just repeating verbatim what you hear on TV?

Comment

Has anyone watched this 10 minute video?
          https://twitter.com/i/status/1535082372030414861

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
            Alex you really can't have any original thought? Why do you keep just repeating verbatim what you hear on TV?
            I don't watch the news. I have the internet connected to the TV and mainly watch documentaries. I have HBO Max and watch a lot of HBO series.

Right now I am watching the Donington Abbey series on Peacock.

Comment

Originally posted by Harold Bland View Post
              Has anyone watched this 10 minute video?
              https://twitter.com/i/status/1535082372030414861
              Has anyone watched 2000 Mules? The ballot trafficking and ballot harvesting and the stuffing of illegal ballots in the dead of night by Democratic paid Mules?
              Last edited by alex peters; 06-12-2022, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alex peters View Post

Has anyone watched 2000 Mules? The ballot trafficking and ballot harvesting and the stuffing of illegal ballots in the dead of night by Democratic paid Mules?
                And you're lying again. The only thing you achieve is getting all political topics closed. Which is you apparent goal. But then why all the bullshit about freedom of speech?

I mean really! If you're just trolling for shits and giggles, or if you really do believe everything you post here, do go and seek help.

Comment

And you're lying again. The only thing you achieve is getting all political topics closed. Which is you apparent goal. But then why all the bullshit about freedom of speech?

I mean really! If you're just trolling for shits and giggles, or if you really do believe everything you post here, do go and seek help.
                  Did you watch 2000 Mules? Stop acting Iike a child

Comment

Why did Nancy Pelosi ignore recommendations to have the National Guard deployed to guard the Capitol. This sick Speaker of the House failed to secure the Capitol. Why?

And why are these political prisoners denied bail when hundreds of BLM terrorists were given no bail releases after destroying buildings and businesses?

Comment

Did you watch 2000 Mules? Stop acting Iike a child
                      I hope you never watched Leni Riefenstahl's Triumph des Willens, you'd be murdering Jews here with gas.

Comment

I hope you never watched Leni Riefenstahl's Triumph des Willens, you'd be murdering Jews here with gas.
                        Many people would be infuriated at this accusation. It is appalling for you to post this. But I am not upset. I feel sorry for you as you clearly have issues that only a professional can diagnose and treat.

Comment

Why did Nancy Pelosi ignore recommendations to have the National Guard deployed to guard the Capitol. This sick Speaker of the House failed to secure the Capitol. Why?

And why are these political prisoners denied bail when hundreds of BLM terrorists were given no bail releases after destroying buildings and businesses?
                          You are lying and spewing political propaganda:
                          CLAIM: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi blocked the National Guard from coming to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. As Speaker of the House, Pelosi does not direct the National Guard. Further, as the Capitol came under attack, she and the Senate Majority leader called for military assistance, including the National Guard.

THE FACTS: On Tuesday, a false claim about the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol resurfaced suggesting that Pelosi blocked the National Guard from coming to lawmakers’ defense during the insurrection at the Capitol.

“@SpeakerPelosi, why did you block the National Guard from protecting the Capitol?” Indiana Rep. Jim Banks tweeted.

Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy posed a similar question on Fox News saying, “Was there a decision by the Speaker not to have the National Guard at the Capitol that day?”

The answer is no.

You conveniently forget that the Senate is also in the same building, and the senate was still lead by McConnell who neither has the authority to decide about the National Guard. It's just bullshit to whitewash the riot,

Comment

Many people would be infuriated at this accusation. It is appalling for you to post this. But I am not upset. I feel sorry for you as you clearly have issues that only a professional can diagnose and treat.
                            You still don't have any original thought. Now you just said what I said to you before.

Comment

You still don't have any original thought. Now you just said what I said to you before.
                              Again, whether it is McConnell the RINO clown or 82 year old nutty Pelosi why was the Capital not secured?

Comment

Working...
                              X