Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bodies of Others: The New Authoritarians, Covid 19 And The War Against The Human

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bodies of Others: The New Authoritarians, Covid 19 And The War Against The Human

This book by Dr. Naomi Wolf, a Yale and Oxford graduate, is a stunning book detailing the evil the world has endured the past 2 years.

Wolf describes the chronology of mass indoctrination by the leaders to redistribute wealth from workers to the Tech oligarchy who own the politicians.

She explains that the masses must resist this evil if we want to protect our childrens future.

She explains that these Authoritarians who are part of the globalist cabal consider the worker and the masses in general as Deplorables (Sound familiar) who are not too bright and must be protected from themselves.

Wolf explains The Left in the United States became cult-like and insular in its thinking since the onset of Covid. Immediately, "lifelong critical thinkers, journalists, most doctors, most teachers all began in Unison to repeat only talking points from MSNBC and CNN and soon overtly refused to look at any sources, even peer reviewed sources in medical journals that contradicted those talking points".

The Left's Luminaries of feminists health activism refused to speak out and were "silent in view of HHS warning that the spike protein from mRNA vaccines may accumulate in the ovaries".

For those like Wolf who did speak out they were "smeared in some cases threatened, and silenced".

Dr. Wolf goes on and states that this was all part and parcel of the "edifice of "evil " now prevalent.

Wolf further states that these Authoritarians will go on and on about eating disorders and junk food and climate change and this that and everything else but "were silent about an untested injection that was minting billions for Big Pharma, an injection that entered, according to Moderna's own press material, every cell in the body, which would include the Uteris and Ovaries".

Dr. Wolf states that Pfizer's attempt to keep all testing of the vaccine unpublished for 75 years as a Red Flag to the evil that was descending on the masses.

Dr. Wolf states this Globalists Cabal refuse to allow themselves to be made accountable for anything and must be resisted at all costs.

Bullshit.
    "A lot of the heavier conversations I was having with Chris toward the end were about his desire for this thing to go forward. He kept reiterating that to me. [...] He kept telling me, 'No matter what happens, Yes needs to continue moving forward and make great music. So promise me that that's something you want to do.'. And I have to keep making music. It's just what I do. [...] I'm a fan of the band and I want to see it thrive and that means new music." -Billy Sherwood

Comment

Originally posted by downbyariver View Post
      Bullshit.
      So you can make short, right to the point, posts after all!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Comment

FFS, the vaccines were tested the same as any other medicine. No-one made you take them, but not taking them had consequences for society and others and threfore resulted in social restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Holland View Post

He can.

Comment

I concur: Bullshit
            Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
            Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Holland View Post

I think dbar has been hacked! 🀣🀣🀣

Comment

"Rant, rant, rave, rave, insecure, cabal, evil, rant, rant..."

:yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post
                  I concur: Bullshit
                  I'll see your "Bullshit" and raise you an "Absolute fucking bollocks !".

Comment

Yousa confusa Jar Jar.
                    β€œWell ain’t life grand when you finally hit it?”-David Lee Roth

Comment

Gawd. So much bullshit.

At least Dr. Wolf is a better writer than YOU. You created your post using and slightly altering comments about her book on Amazon. Check out Ruth's comment: You simply added three words to the end of the sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by pianozach View Post
                        Gawd. So much bullshit.

At least Dr. Wolf is a better writer than YOU. You created your post using and slightly altering comments about her book on Amazon. Check out Ruth's comment: You simply added three words to the end of the sentence.
                        I read the book though! You and all the others here that universally call it BS did not. Did I cherry pick some others reviews here and there ? Yes!. As you see I use alot of quotes. Some of it is mine and some of it is others.

But what is telling here with you is the personal attack against me. This is typical of the radical Left. How dare I mention and post a review of this book! The Authoritarians and The State do not approve. You and the others have no interest in discussing the merits up or down of the book. It is immediate rejection. In your eyes and others the book probably should be banned

It is BS without you reading it. That is the very essence of statism and control by Authoritarians

Does it not bother anyone here that the FDA sealed the Phizer records for 75 years and only a lawsuit and a Judge forced the FDA to start releasing the records. When the FDA told the Judge earlier this year that it would take 50 years to release all the pages the Judge said you have until September of this year.

Is this not a RED FLAG to you? Imagine if this was a Trump administration and this was happening. You would be up in arms screaming at the top of your lungs.

The very essence of statism and authoritarian control from a centralized entity is a complete and total adherence to the State. There is to be no discussion on the subject. Anything or anyone that writes contrary opinions are to be personally attacked. You and many others here are their loyal subjects.

As I have said before this illustrates that the days of even attempting to work a compromise with the radical Left are over.

The United States are no longer united. A break up is coming.
                        Last edited by alex peters; 06-06-2022, 08:17 AM.

Comment

^^^^Chalk full of presupposition and presumptions^^^^

Belongs in Politics Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by cjreyes View Post
                            ^^^^Chalk full of presupposition and presumptions^^^^

Belongs in Politics Forum.
                            Opinions based on facts is what Dr. Wolf bases her book on

Comment

Originally posted by alex peters View Post

Opinions based on facts is what Dr. Wolf bases her book on
                              Back under your bridge Mr Troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X