Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Politics Forum Rules

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Politics Forum Rules

    Hello, so I want to reinstate the 'Politics' forum again on trial basis

    Please keep the debates focused on intelligent comments about the matters at hand and not turn to personal hateful name calling

    If I feel the discussion is getting out of hand or I'm getting too many flagged posts, I reserve the right to close the topic and you can't open a new thread on the same 'news item'

    Hope this makes sense, I look forward to your suggestions
    "We all gotta climb mountains!" - Jon Anderson 2003

    #2
    I didn’t even realize it was gone!

    Comment


      #3
      I ask you guys to keep it simple with the politics, this is a music site...
      "We all gotta climb mountains!" - Jon Anderson 2003

      Comment


        #4
        I sincerely doubt this incarnation will survive either when there are those who spam their party political lies and disrupt all conversation with agitation.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by pjt View Post
          I sincerely doubt this incarnation will survive either when there are those who spam their party political lies and disrupt all conversation with agitation.
          I doubt that there is anyone here that DOESN'T know EXACTLY of whom you are speaking. ☠

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by pianozach View Post

            I doubt that there is anyone here that DOESN'T know EXACTLY of whom you are speaking. ☠
            I agree, lets keep the Biden talk to a minimum!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Old Frothingslosh View Post

              I agree, lets keep the Biden talk to a minimum!
              Ah, the Authoratarians have spoken

              Of course this did not apply when Trump was President. It was open season for lies and smears when he was President. Hypocrisy at its finest

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by pjt View Post
                I sincerely doubt this incarnation will survive either when there are those who spam their party political lies and disrupt all conversation with agitation.
                The Authoratarians are telling the owner what to do I see. I see YOU are the authority on what is lies and not lies.
                Last edited by alex peters; 06-10-2022, 08:42 AM.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by alex peters View Post

                  Ah, the Authoritarians have spoken

                  Of course this did not apply when Trump was President. It was open season for lies and smears when he was President. Hypocrisy at its finest
                  It was a joke my friend, nothing more. I find it funny you to just assume I am pro Trump based on a statement that doesn't praise Biden. In fact I am pro neither and I'm embarrassed by how both parties conduct themselves.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Old Frothingslosh View Post

                    It was a joke my friend, nothing more. I find it funny you to just assume I am pro Trump based on a statement that doesn't praise Biden. In fact I am pro neither and I'm embarrassed by how both parties conduct themselves.
                    I stand corrected but I assumed you were a pro Biden guy. 😉

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X