Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politics Forum Rules

Hello, so I want to reinstate the 'Politics' forum again on trial basis

Please keep the debates focused on intelligent comments about the matters at hand and not turn to personal hateful name calling

If I feel the discussion is getting out of hand or I'm getting too many flagged posts, I reserve the right to close the topic and you can't open a new thread on the same 'news item'

Hope this makes sense, I look forward to your suggestions
    "We all gotta climb mountains!" - Jon Anderson 2003

I didn’t even realize it was gone!

Comment

I ask you guys to keep it simple with the politics, this is a music site...
      "We all gotta climb mountains!" - Jon Anderson 2003

Comment

I sincerely doubt this incarnation will survive either when there are those who spam their party political lies and disrupt all conversation with agitation.

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
          I sincerely doubt this incarnation will survive either when there are those who spam their party political lies and disrupt all conversation with agitation.
          I doubt that there is anyone here that DOESN'T know EXACTLY of whom you are speaking. ☠

Comment

Originally posted by pianozach View Post

I doubt that there is anyone here that DOESN'T know EXACTLY of whom you are speaking. ☠
            I agree, lets keep the Biden talk to a minimum!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Frothingslosh View Post

I agree, lets keep the Biden talk to a minimum!
              Ah, the Authoratarians have spoken

Of course this did not apply when Trump was President. It was open season for lies and smears when he was President. Hypocrisy at its finest

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                The Authoratarians are telling the owner what to do I see. I see YOU are the authority on what is lies and not lies.
                Last edited by alex peters; 06-10-2022, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alex peters View Post

Ah, the Authoritarians have spoken

Of course this did not apply when Trump was President. It was open season for lies and smears when he was President. Hypocrisy at its finest
                  It was a joke my friend, nothing more. I find it funny you to just assume I am pro Trump based on a statement that doesn't praise Biden. In fact I am pro neither and I'm embarrassed by how both parties conduct themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Frothingslosh View Post

It was a joke my friend, nothing more. I find it funny you to just assume I am pro Trump based on a statement that doesn't praise Biden. In fact I am pro neither and I'm embarrassed by how both parties conduct themselves.
                    I stand corrected but I assumed you were a pro Biden guy. 😉

Comment

Working...
                    X