Yes-Stuff — Cool Swag and more...?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtkgasman View Post
    Couple minutes to kill. Maybe I can stoke some more fun posts, by posting more boring stores about me! 😆😂

ok -
    got this print at the yesfest in Camden, NJ, Roger Dean was his usual wonderful self and signing items and talking with everyone. 3 album tour maybe. Got the print and signed , he talked to my wife for awhile. Great Camden staff even let me run it To my car (you’d never see that in a Philly venue). Long story, that Christmas my wife surprised me by having it professionally matted and framed, and I recently hung it proudly in our main room for all to see. 😊😊
    Nice one! And a wonderful gift to have it framed as well. Looks sharp!

Comment

Hey. Swag question -

Subject - CD Longboxes. For those of us old enough to remember them taking over our vinyl bins, before the large long plastic packaging that was impossible to open 😆, and finally onto plain ole shrink wrap.....

So looking at my shelf I was wondering if I was the only one to keep those dust collectors, and put em on a shelf to boot?

Also - can’t understand why I have no Relayer and no Tormato box. Hmmm. Know I didn’t toss em. I have all the Yes through Union. Don’t believe there was a yesshows or 9012live in the long box. I see a Relayer on eBay. But no Tormato.

Anyone know if Relayer was released more limited back in the day, or Tormato later on after the boxes went away.....? Could be I just didn’t have the funds until after the boxes disappeared also. 🤔

Comment

Working...
      X