Skyscapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skyscapes

Evening skyscape, 22.30pm, wide-angle so looking north to north-east. I continue to enjoy what the camera on my phone can do.
    Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
    Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post
    Evening skyscape, 22.30pm, wide-angle so looking north to north-east. I continue to enjoy what the camera on my phone can do.
    I've got a fairly new iPhone now, and sunsets STILL don't photograph well.

I used to have a nice bunch of camera equipment, but it was looted after most of my apartment building exploded back in 2002.

Comment

Evening light... 20.45

Comment

A perfect late-evening summer sky over Leicester, looking north-ish at 21.50.

Comment

This is what my western sky looks like right now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220704_183816.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	843.3 KB
ID:	20972
          Jeff Tiberius Grey Wolf
          My hovercraft is full of eels

Comment

Goodnight from downtown Canada, there, eh?

Comment

You all have much nicer views than I do! They are wondrous.

Comment

Summer evening skyscape, 20.50 Looking NNE.

Comment

The other morning me and some guys went out on the lake to sing some hymns and fellowship together. The morning sky was amazing.

Name:	20220819_064504.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	24140
                  “Not a single philosophic, moral, aesthetic or biological discovery allows the denial of God.” ~ Salvador Dali

Comment

Originally posted by The Whale View Post

The other morning me and some guys went out on the lake to sing some hymns and fellowship together.
                    and you didn't wet a line? 😁

Comment

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Dennis: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post
                        King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Dennis: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8d8cc79...9-272640d655d9
                        “Not a single philosophic, moral, aesthetic or biological discovery allows the denial of God.” ~ Salvador Dali

Comment

I think today it's starting to feel like autumn is coming in. The air is fresher, humidity is lower, temperature has dropped a notch or three. Much better for me. I love autumn.

Comment

Not an abundance of sky, admittedly, but please enjoy these pics I took this morning (Fri 26/8/22) at about 08.50 while crossing Victoria Park on route to work. The red-brick building is the Uni of Leics Engineering Building, architected by Sir James Stirling.
                            I love Victoria Park for all sorts of reasons, and crossing it to and from work each day is always a pleasure, seeing its different moods and colours throughout the turning of the year.

Comment

One more for ya:

Name:	D03C3CB3-FFA9-46F5-A68A-27C0FA24E8DA.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	24506

Comment

Working...
                              X