X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somis Sound
    replied
    Originally posted by pianozach View Post
    a sojourner searching for the Holy Grail.
    Maybe he found the ARW master tapes?

RIP

Leave a comment:

• Grey Wolf
    replied
    He played so many great roles. RIP.

https://variety.com/2022/film/obitua...on-1235324582/

P.S. I just realized he had roles in a couple of guilty pleasures of mine: The Lobe in "Freakazoid" and Dr. Necessiter in "The Man With Two Brains".
    Last edited by Grey Wolf; 07-26-2022, 09:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PhaseDance
    replied
    Was also Ra's al Ghul.

Leave a comment:

• Olorin
    replied
    This is very sad. He was a fabulous actor. It would be very hard to pick a favorite role, but the one that comes to mind is when he played Bob Cratchit to George C. Scott's Scrooge in the 1984 version of A Christmas Carol. He also appeared in Star Trek multiple times: movies 5 and 6), plus a notable turn as a Cardassian bad guy in one of TNG's acclaimed two-parters. He was also in Titanic and, well, so many movies. Sigh, and RIP!

Leave a comment:

• PhaseDance
    replied
    No mention ofTron here yet? Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• pianozach
    replied
    I'm a big fan of Babylon 5. David Warner played Aldous Gajic, a sojourner searching for the Holy Grail.

Leave a comment:

• Ash Armstrong
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin W View Post
    Great actor. Superb performance in Hornblower as a captain who has lost his mind and who Hornblower has to remove from command. Also as Kenneth Brannagh's version of Wallander playing Wallander's father if I remember correctly.
    I'd forgotten about him playing Wallander's father.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin W
    replied
    Great actor. Superb performance in Hornblower as a captain who has lost his mind and who Hornblower has to remove from command. Also as Kenneth Brannagh's version of Wallander playing Wallander's father if I remember correctly.

Leave a comment:

• RelayerI
    replied
    He's been doing Doctor Who for Big Finish with his partner Lisa Bowerman up to very recently.

Very sad.

Leave a comment:

• Ash Armstrong
    started a topic David Warner, actor

David Warner, actor

An actor I enjoyed in so many, often villainous, roles...
    The Omen, Time Bandits, Time After Time, Twin Peaks, Penny Dreadful, Cross of Iron, Star Trek: Undiscovered Country & Final Frontier, and The Next Generation, Babylon 5, Ripper Street...
    David Warner, who recently starred in Mary Poppins Returns, dies from a cancer-related illness.
Working...
X