What are you drinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you drinking?

Post some new, different, and possibly interesting beverages you are currently consuming.

So I am on vacation most of this week. I am really not going anywhere, so why not try some new things out.

First up, would be Jameson Orange. Slightly lower alcohol content than regular Jameson, with a sweet, orange flavor. Good on the rocks or as a mixer. I like sweet things, and this goes down way too easy. This will be finished at some point.

Comment

Jim Beam at this very second.

I know - not interesting at all!!

But 😋 yummy.

Comment

Next up would be Johny Bootlegger. Co-worker was talking about this one, so I had to give it a shot. Cheap, sweet malt liquor me thinks, at a cheap price. Comes in a small, concealable , glass bottle. Though I looked for the watermelon, I went with the Sing Sing Sour Grape. Very juvenile theme, but it's kind of fun. 12% percent alcohol. In fact I felt like a juvenile when I unscrewed the cap and had a couple sips before I unlocked the front door. Would be great if you were homeless, or to take camping, I'm thinking.
        "Product Lineup - Johny Bootlegger"

Last edited by luvyesmusic; 03-10-2022, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Shiner out of Texas makes a good beer. Got a pitcher with friends over thirty years ago. Last summer, I spotted a seasonal Peach beer that blew away the Pyramid peach beer I had years ago. Bought two six packs over the summer. The other day I spotted the Candied Pecan. Not sure if I am brave enough to try this one.

Comment

For distilled spirits, I like North Dakota Sweet Crude which is similar to Fireball whiskey. For breakfast I like to make a "dewmosa" with half orange juice and half diet Mountain Dew. (Concentrated OJ is the 2nd ingredient listed on the label.)

Comment

Coffee, light cream. Even though our water has unexpectedly been shut off temporarily, my girl reminded me there is bottled water in the car. Duh! I'm trying to wake up.

Comment

Southern Tier Autumn ale, not bad. Well, on Friday, it's always almost 5:00

Comment

Earl Grey, hot.
                  Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
                  Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	81
Size:	867.0 KB
ID:	28882
                    I finally picked up a mix pack of Firestone Walker IPAs after seeing them in the backroom for months and reading about them. I had taken a a break from IPAs for a bit. They are tasty and a bit strong. One is usually my limit with the higher alcohol content, but when it was hot outside, and I was doing a lot of grilling, smoking, and long cooks, two could be too much, better to go with lagers and radlers. Now that is cooling off, and I am not as hot and sweating, time for an IPA. The Hopnosis was so delicious, that I actually said out loud, "This is delicious", and no one was around. Still have to try the last flavor.

Comment

Views:	74
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	28884​I generally like sweet things. This tastes a bit , well quite a bit like maple syrup. This is good to sip, or with a cube of ice. I'm sure this will be a great drink to help warm me up when I'm sitting outside when winter comes.

Comment

Originally posted by luvyesmusic View Post

Views:	81
Size:	867.0 KB
ID:	28882
                        I finally picked up a mix pack of Firestone Walker IPAs after seeing them in the backroom for months and reading about them. I had taken a a break from IPAs for a bit. They are tasty and a bit strong. One is usually my limit with the higher alcohol content, but when it was hot outside, and I was doing a lot of grilling, smoking, and long cooks, two could be too much, better to go with lagers and radlers. Now that is cooling off, and I am not as hot and sweating, time for an IPA. The Hopnosis was so delicious, that I actually said out loud, "This is delicious", and no one was around. Still have to try the last flavor.
                        Excellent brewery, I get their flagship ipa, Union Jack on tap at my local watering hole, the Mason Jar. Excellent beer.

Comment

Now that you mention it, and I just returned home after conducting/playing a performance of HMS Pinafore, I'll be pouring myself a glass of Canadian Mist blended Canadian Whiskey.

Last edited by pianozach; 10-14-2022, 10:35 PM.

Comment

I mainly drink just coffee, La Croix, Dr. Pepper Zero Sugar, orange juice and the occasional hot chocolate with a shot of espresso.
                            “Well ain’t life grand when you finally hit it?”-David Lee Roth

Comment

I have a bottle of Gallo Merlot for this evening...
                              Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
                              Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Working...
                              X