Do You Believe In Atheists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do You Believe In Atheists?

Do you believe in a god? What do you believe?

All I know is Agnostics are chickens. ;-)

Comment

Does that mean that chickens are agnostic?

Comment

Originally posted by luvyesmusic View Post
        All I know is Agnostics are chickens. ;-)
        Seriously, what you seem to be saying is agnostics are scared of something. What might that be, young man?

Comment

I'm saying they are playing both sides, just in case. Pick a side is all I am saying. :-)

Comment

Everyone knows something can come from nothing. Pure science.

Comment

I'm saying they are playing both sides, just in case. Pick a side is all I am saying. :-)
              One can not believe in a god and still be categorized as a theist. If you are taking about believing in the existence of GOD (ahhhhhhhh...), 'I don't know' is a perfectly valid answer. 'Pick a side' criticism includes an inherent belief in a religious doctrine.

Comment

Do you know what an Agnostic is?

Comment

Originally posted by Yesed View Post
                  Everyone knows something can come from nothing. Pure science.
                  Science has not been used to come to the conclusion that something came from nothing. What does this have to do with believing in god, anyway. And, please excuse me, but IMHO, whenever a statement begins with 'everyone knows', it is more than likely complete bullshit. (P.S. I know your post is probably in jest.)

Comment

Do you know what an Agnostic is?
                    Yes I do. Your understanding...

Comment

Originally posted by cjreyes View Post

Science has not been used to come to the conclusion that something came from nothing. What does this have to do with believing in god, anyway. And, please excuse me, but IMHO, whenever a statement begins with 'everyone knows', it is more than likely complete bullshit. (P.S. I know your post is probably in jest.)
                      Because its not scientific, and it cant, and it's not even common sense. 

Comment

Originally posted by Yesed View Post

Because its not scientific, and it cant, and it's not even common sense. 
                        Yeah, I'm not sure why we are even talking about it. Here's a good, more complete discussion on the subject:

Why is there something rather than nothing? That's the question cosmologist Lawrence Krauss tackles in his new book, A Universe from Nothing. In it, he surveys the discoveries that have led to scientists' current understanding of the universe, and explores what the future of the universe may be.

P.S. Saying that something can't be a certain way is a pretty bold statement. Are you all-knowing? (ahhhhhhh...)

Comment

Atheists exist. What's the question?

Comment

I believe in me. Therefore: yes.

Comment

My parents, my wife, my son, me... all atheists.

There are thousands and thousands of gods. I only disbelieve in one more than you...

Comment

Working...
                              X