This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italy says Giorgia Meloni

The 1st woman Prime Minister of Italy has been elected. For Italians and women in general it is a great day. Ms. Meloni is a populist and Nationalist. She pulls no punches

Will this be a dawn of a new day in Italy?

No, it will a return to the likes of Mussolini and right wing abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by madbear View Post
      No, it will a return to the likes of Mussolini and right wing abuse.
      Goodness Mr. Bear. Right Wing abuse?

Since the covid vaccines are now proving to increase the chances of getting infected over and over maybe this vaccine will work on right wing abuse

Comment

More politics. SMH. Botboy injection. Partisan bickering already.

Comment

Originally posted by cjreyes View Post
          More politics. SMH. Botboy injection. Partisan bickering already.
          It is world news. My thread is strictly news. Stop acting like a child. I did not inject partisan nastiness. Madbear did. It was OK for him to do it but if I make a Crack response it is not.

You lefties are all the same. Allow what you agree with and censor and cry like a baby when the other side responds.

It really is impossible to have a dialogue with the intolerant Left today. Ms. MELONI is the 1st woman Prime Minister of Italy. Even Hillary Clinton had something positive to say about it and she was skewered by the intolerant nuts that now rule her Party
          Last edited by alex peters; 09-29-2022, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I ain't a leftie or a rightie, botboy. I use one or the other or both, depending on what feels better. ;p

Comment

Originally posted by alex peters View Post
              The 1st woman Prime Minister of Italy has been elected. For Italians and women in general it is a great day. Ms. Meloni is a populist and Nationalist. She pulls no punches

Will this be a dawn of a new day in Italy?
              I think a lot of people ignorantly equate nationalism and populism with fascism. They are told what to think and believe when they turn on their internet browser news. Look at how words and their meanings are coopted and distorted. If you disagree with me, your a denier and must be canceled. Look at the covid lockdown disaster. Talk about fascism.
              Ms. Meloni is the opposite of fascism.

Comment

Originally posted by alex peters View Post

It is world news. My thread is strictly news. Stop acting like a child. I did not inject partisan nastiness. Madbear did. It was OK for him to do it but if I make a Crack response it is not.

You lefties are all the same. Allow what you agree with and censor and cry like a baby when the other side responds.

It really is impossible to have a dialogue with the intolerant Left today. Ms. MELONI is the 1st woman Prime Minister of Italy. Even Hillary Clinton had something positive to say about it and she was skewered by the intolerant nuts that now rule her Party
                Bill Clinton recently said this degree of illegal immigration that's happening now will result in disaster. Let's see what happens.

Comment

She's an intelligent woman, and the first female leader for Italians. That's a win by itself. She's pro-Italy, and pro-family. That's two more wins. Too many folks want a global family, directed and dictated by the few. Being an independent country, that's pretty essential . However you wouldn't know it by the powerful and rich forces, along with the liberal and progressive media. She's not pure evil. They are. People need to pay for their monetary influence, as does the liberal media for not only lying, but causing true violence by leftist and people too stupid and ignorant to know any better.

Comment

Hell yeah! Politics going full force now. Cancel culture! Liberal and progressive media! Biden! Pelosi! Trump! Stolen elections! Illegal taking of confidential documents, sensitive to US national security! January 6 insurrection! Attempted coup! Trump will never concede election!

Comment

Triggered and, unfortunately name calling usually comes next.

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste".

Comment

Originally posted by Yesed View Post

I think a lot of people ignorantly equate nationalism and populism with fascism. They are told what to think and believe when they turn on their internet browser news. Look at how words and their meanings are coopted and distorted. If you disagree with me, your a denier and must be canceled. Look at the covid lockdown disaster. Talk about fascism.
                        Ms. Meloni is the opposite of fascism.
                        Yes. Well said. The media is a big problem in this regards. I remember when CNN ruled cable news. They had Crossfire on. Very balanced! Now look at what they have become.

If you disagree with me you must be canceled and you are a denier.. What a disaster the covid lockdowns were but they just pivot to fascism.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesed View Post

Bill Clinton recently said this degree of illegal immigration that's happening now will result in disaster. Let's see what happens.
                          Yes but it is also interesting Bill is now saying this 40 days before the midterms and after his little enclave is now getting hit with the illegal garbage from Texas and Florida

Comment

Originally posted by luvyesmusic View Post
                            She's an intelligent woman, and the first female leader for Italians. That's a win by itself. She's pro-Italy, and pro-family. That's two more wins. Too many folks want a global family, directed and dictated by the few. Being an independent country, that's pretty essential . However you wouldn't know it by the powerful and rich forces, along with the liberal and progressive media. She's not pure evil. They are. People need to pay for their monetary influence, as does the liberal media for not only lying, but causing true violence by leftist and people too stupid and ignorant to know any better.
                            She won and instead of saying let's see what happens in Italy and give her a chance it is full throttle she is a Fascist and comparable to Mussollini. You keep your families and children from these people

Comment

Originally posted by cjreyes View Post
                              Hell yeah! Politics going full force now. Cancel culture! Liberal and progressive media! Biden! Pelosi! Trump! Stolen elections! Illegal taking of confidential documents, sensitive to US national security! January 6 insurrection! Attempted coup! Trump will never concede election!
                              Relax and enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                              X