No announcement yet.

What made you smile today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	queen-1.png Views:	1 Size:	268.6 KB ID:	22404

A Buckingham Palace intern explains the term pegging to Her Majesty.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FYw1zW_XEAAygJi.jpeg.jpg Views:	1 Size:	74.1 KB ID:	22403

Comment

Well. This is a bit awkward.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg-173.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	22406

Comment

Rock and Roll road trip w/ Sammy Hagar……..Ted Nugent episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilly Goodness View Post
          Well. This is a bit awkward.

Name:	images.jpeg-173.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	22406
          "I'm going to call you Peggy from now on".
          Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
          Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Name:	4741.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	22824

The Nadesalingam family go full barbie-core as official permanent Aussies. Tremendous. 😊

Comment

Make sure volume is up.

And yes, I spotted the spelling mistake too...
              *You're

Comment

A very happy 85th birthday to Tom Baker.

There's a very long queue to kick a Tory in the bollocks, and as it's his birthday Tom gets several freebies ... Put your laces through them Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post
                  A very happy 85th birthday to Tom Baker.

There's a very long queue to kick a Tory in the bollocks, and as it's his birthday Tom gets several freebies ... Put your laces through them Tom.
                  He's my Doctor Who. Well played Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilly Goodness View Post

He's my Doctor Who. Well played Sir.
                    Ahem. I'm reliably informed by a correspondent on another forum, and Wikipedia confirms it, that Tom Baker is actually 88, and his birthday is in January. No reason not to kick a Tory in the plums though...

Comment

While at breakfast at IHOP this morning, I saw a man with an incredible Kentucky Waterfall Mullet... Breath taking.

Comment

Gilly Goodness
                        In a new TV show, Miriam Margolyes asks whether Australia is truly the land of the fabled 'fair go'.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post
                            Well I did smile when she said 50% of Tasmanians were functionally illiterate. What utter bollocks. I received my BFA there from Australia's oldest university at Hobart. Dangerous place for gay people? Ridiculous. It isn't Saudi Arabia. These exaggerations are too click-baity to be believed. For English audiences.

The ABC do a much better series called Back Roads where rural folks are met and engaged with. This is Oz-bashin' by frankly, an unpleasant woman. Whose main claim to fame and why they wheel her out is she will say "fart" or "fuck" on live TV. Really?

Name:	images.jpeg-193.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	23473

Comment

Seeing that Yesfans is back!
                              “Not a single philosophic, moral, aesthetic or biological discovery allows the denial of God.” ~ Salvador Dali

Comment

Thomas Tuchel carrying on like a baby. COYS!
                                “Not a single philosophic, moral, aesthetic or biological discovery allows the denial of God.” ~ Salvador Dali

Comment

Working...
                                X