X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susanne
    replied
    Nothing, yet
    But it's still quite early - there's plenty of time left, today.

Leave a comment:

• Gilly Goodness
    replied
    Originally posted by pjt View Post

Olivia Rodrigo and Lily Allen live in Glastonbury...

....in a marsh mallow house. Saucy!

Leave a comment:

• pjt
    replied
    Olivia Rodrigo and Lily Allen live in Glastonbury.

Leave a comment:

• Gilly Goodness
    replied
    And here he is....

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg-142.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	20298

Go you good thing ! 🤪

Leave a comment:

• Gilly Goodness
    replied
    Mr Happy Face.

Leave a comment:

• Gilly Goodness
    replied
    Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post
    Did a live group video meet-up with Doug Helvering (of Daily Doug fame) and assorted pranksters this evening. Folk from all over the planet. Doug at his parents place in Omaha larking about, spinning some records. Amazing technology! Great fun. I still think the internet is sorcery, but the good kind.
    Unfortunately the camera on my tablet just died about 20 mins in. I could see and hear everyone, and they could hear me, but they were all spared having to see me.
    Heh y'all! That diminished G sharp was just outstandin'!!! 😉

Leave a comment:

• Ash Armstrong
    replied
    Did a live group video meet-up with Doug Helvering (of Daily Doug fame) and assorted pranksters this evening. Folk from all over the planet. Doug at his parents place in Omaha larking about, spinning some records. Amazing technology! Great fun. I still think the internet is sorcery, but the good kind.
    Unfortunately the camera on my tablet just died about 20 mins in. I could see and hear everyone, and they could hear me, but they were all spared having to see me.

Leave a comment:

• Susanne
    replied
    And I smiled all the way through it.
    Just want to see them again, now!
    Last edited by Susanne; 06-24-2022, 05:13 PM. Reason: Irritating typo

Leave a comment:

• Susanne
    replied
    The thought of seeing Yes in just a few hours has had me smiling all afternoon!

Leave a comment:

• Ash Armstrong
    replied
    I've booked a number of annual leave days so I can go to the Globe to see The Tempest, Julius Caesar and Henry VIII between the end of July and early September.
    Henry VIII isn't done very often. I've seen the BBC Shakespeare version on DVD a few years ago. It's co-authored by Will S and John Fletcher. Should be fun. As standing tickets in the Yard at the Globe Theatre are only 5GBP, it's not going to break the bank!

Leave a comment:

• Susanne
    replied
    Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post
    I had my monthly review in my new job, as part of the six-month probation period, and my line-manager and her manager, the head of office, said some very nice things about me and my progress so far, so I'm feeling very happy with it all. And I've been bumped up a point on the paygrade, a whole extra 100 GBP a year already! All is well.
    Brilliant!

Leave a comment:

• 1yesfan
    replied
    Well yesterday I was able to fix the AC in my sons car. Issue was a bad switch that can not longer be had so I bypassed it and now it works. Nice and cold.

Leave a comment:

• Ash Armstrong
    replied
    I had my monthly review in my new job, as part of the six-month probation period, and my line-manager and her manager, the head of office, said some very nice things about me and my progress so far, so I'm feeling very happy with it all. And I've been bumped up a point on the paygrade, a whole extra 100 GBP a year already! All is well.

Leave a comment:

• Gilly Goodness
    replied
    You made a beeline, Ash! 🌻

Leave a comment:

• Ash Armstrong
    replied
    I've had to shepherd four bees 🐝🐝🐝🐝 out of my flat over the weekend. All sent on their way safely. Three yesterday, one today. They have probably been quite active during the week with the higher temperatures, and then got caught out by yesterday's rain and became confused. I can understand that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X