X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperatrix
    replied
    Originally posted by luna65 View Post

It's okay, very chill in these early days. Which I think is rather fitting. 🤣
    That’s all (and everything, if that isn’t redundant) I needed to hear. 😎✊🏽😂 Thanks, doll!

Leave a comment:

• luna65
    replied
    Originally posted by Imperatrix View Post
    As far as this new site goes, I’ll pull an Eric Idle and ask you, “Woss it loike?” 😜
    It's okay, very chill in these early days. Which I think is rather fitting. 🤣

Leave a comment:

• luvyesmusic
    replied
    You popped in my mind a few days ago, so it was destined to be, T.

Happens a lot to me. Think of someone/pop into my head and I see them. Had a guy pop into my head a couple weeks ago, and he moved to Taiwan three years ago. Went to Pawn stars in Vegas a few years back. Was waiting at a light when I looked up at the 22nd or 23rd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel and resort. I knew something bad was going to happen there. Three months later, guy shot all those people from there. Went to Chicago to the old Sears Tower. Noticed this sushi restaurant, and said there was something about that place. Looked up an old girlfriend I hadn't seen in 35 years when I got home. Her and her mom owned four or five of those restaurants in I'll. Got to go back to work. Love you!

​​

Leave a comment:

• Imperatrix
    replied
    Originally posted by luvyesmusic View Post
    You have been on my mind in a great way.

What a fantastic surprise finding you calling out my name in Baltimore, Tasia. The human highlight of my night that night.
    ROTFLMAO! It feels like so long ago! Was that 2015 or 2016? My memory is so lousy these days. Hope you’ve been well, Rob—I’ve thought about you and so many others over the years. As I’m generally insanely busy with everything (today’s a welcome exception), I might not have much time to post here, but I’ll lurk and read as I’m able. 🙂

Leave a comment:

• luvyesmusic
    replied
    You have been on my mind in a great way.

What a fantastic surprise finding you calling out my name in Baltimore, Tasia. The human highlight of my night that night.

Leave a comment:

• Imperatrix
    replied
    Originally posted by luna65 View Post
    T!!!!! Heya girlie, so glad you decided to try hanging out here. 💖
    I like the “try” bit. LOL. It’s so good to see you, doll! As far as this new site goes, I’ll pull an Eric Idle and ask you, “Woss it loike?” 😜

Leave a comment:

• luna65
    replied
    T!!!!! Heya girlie, so glad you decided to try hanging out here. 💖

Leave a comment:

• Imperatrix
    replied
    I’m so glad that you’re ok, Phasey. You’re right on the money about losing people, whether we know them or not.

As I’ve grown older, I haven’t regretted aging. I’ll be 60 this year, and it seems like something to cheer instead of something to boo.

Leave a comment:

• PhaseDance
    replied
    Good to hear it. Dealing with a handful of (non-COVID) health issues here, but doing reasonably well otherwise and trying to remain productive. I travel when I can and when/where various jurisdictions allow it.

Sorry to hear about those you've lost. I find getting older is increasingly about noting who died every day, whether family or friends or celebrities. Didn't think about it much when I was younger.

Leave a comment:

• Imperatrix
    replied
    Not much, m’dear…other than a lot of people passed away, Geoff and I have been under lockdown since March 8, 2020 because this is an immunocompromised household, Basie and Lerxstee are doing really well (B is going to be 11 and L is going to be 14), and we are all standing fast. Hope you are well, doll; nicetaseeya! 😎❤️

Leave a comment:

• PhaseDance
    replied
    So? What happened? Do tell!

Leave a comment:

• Imperatrix
    started a topic Guess I’m back…

Guess I’m back…

…let’s see what happens. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Working...
X