Reach Out : video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reach Out : video

In a former life I made videos. This was a sanctioned one. I never wanted money . Steve Nardelli was fine with that. ☺

https://youtu.be/2qaIwrpsyaA

The misspellin' is deliberate. You'll have to watch it, to understand.
    Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 05-13-2022, 01:40 AM.

Nice! Like seeing what happened to the guy in the OOALH video after he jumped and then found himself on the street again..

Comment

Very good, thanks for sharing. I love the album this is from.

Comment

Cool. Reminds me a little of THX-1138, but without the futuristic clothing.

The fellow who's standing with his back to his camera with his front side facing a yellow backdrop, with what little can be seen of his arms and hands, gives the impression that he might be about to urinate. I probably would have cut that (Unless that was the intended impression). However, that's just a couple seconds.

Overall, this is a lot better than some of the other music videos designed for low-profile bands these days.
        "A lot of the heavier conversations I was having with Chris toward the end were about his desire for this thing to go forward. He kept reiterating that to me. [...] He kept telling me, 'No matter what happens, Yes needs to continue moving forward and make great music. So promise me that that's something you want to do.'. And I have to keep making music. It's just what I do. [...] I'm a fan of the band and I want to see it thrive and that means new music." -Billy Sherwood

Comment

Working...
        X