What happened, yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened, yesterday

Couldn’t get to the site yesterday, from far eastern Canada, noon & late evening all I got was server not responding’.

Yep. It seems it was down since late in the evening on the Tuesday the 28th, and just popped back up this morning.

My mind went immediately to unfounded conspiracy theory related to changing back to the old URL . . . like . . . Trojan Horse vibe.

Comment

Sorry for the downtime, technical problems due to the domain change... will have more info soon
      "We all gotta climb mountains!" - Jon Anderson 2003

Comment

I think we're officially yesfans.com we have all the functionality on the new domain

Comment

Good to be back! 😆

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by John Vehadija View Post
              I think we're officially yesfans.com we have all the functionality on the new domain
              Great work John! Yesfans, us lot, we owe you man
              Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
              Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post

Great work John! Yesfans, us lot, we owe you man
                Cheers Ash, I'm happy we're still here!

Comment

All right, I'll be the negative Nellie. It was a pain in the ass to get logged in again, my browser kept remembering the original site login not the new one. Would have preferred you had left it the way it was, but then that's just me. It's been a frustrating day all around.
                  Jeff Tiberius Grey Wolf
                  My hovercraft is full of eels

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Wolf View Post
                    All right, I'll be the negative Nellie. It was a pain in the ass to get logged in again, my browser kept remembering the original site login not the new one. Would have preferred you had left it the way it was, but then that's just me. It's been a frustrating day all around.
                    I know what you mean, I'm sorry about that, but hope we can all come to terms with the changes for the sake of a more stable future

Comment

John Vehadija and 1yesfan It goes without saying what an amazing job the two of you have done over the years to build this community and keep it thriving, but I want to say it anyways: THANK YOU. We’re all so fortunate to benefit from the time and money you’ve poured into the site(s) so that we have a place to come and gripe about things, share stories, tell some jokes, rate songs and albums for the upteenth time, and mostly appreciate this band and other, those rare few who share this weird obsession of ours. My appreciation for the band and it’s music has been enriched by the insights of so many here, which is a wonderful thing, and makes your work deeply valuable.

Cheers, and happy Canada D’eh, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Homemade Parachute View Post
                        John Vehadija and 1yesfan It goes without saying what an amazing job the two of you have done over the years to build this community and keep it thriving, but I want to say it anyways: THANK YOU. We’re all so fortunate to benefit from the time and money you’ve poured into the site(s) so that we have a place to come and gripe about things, share stories, tell some jokes, rate songs and albums for the upteenth time, and mostly appreciate this band and other, those rare few who share this weird obsession of ours. My appreciation for the band and it’s music has been enriched by the insights of so many here, which is a wonderful thing, and makes your work deeply valuable.

Cheers, and happy Canada D’eh, eh?
                        Cheers and thanks HP

Comment

And we are back! I must confess to feeling a little panicky when the site was unavailable. For several years prior to the ending of the old site, some sort of weird technical problems prevented me from accessing the site about 95% of the time. Ironically this ended just a few months before Tim folded the old site. Thus, when I was now suddenly unable to access the new site, it was flashback time. I knew that it was because of the transition to the new (old) domain, but still....

Anyway, glad to be back!

Comment

Having issues hitting this site. Make sure you clear out your cookies and old history files from your browser. That can cause issues with hit and miss getting logged in. If you have not even try logging out of the site and logging back in.

Comment

Originally posted by John Vehadija View Post
                              congrats and thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X