Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alex peters
    replied
    I like U2 . Seen them 3 times. Makes sense the residency. No traveling! Many groups are reluctant to go on the road anymore with the perpetual virus lurking. Especially older acts. For instance, Neil Young/ Peter Cetera. Cetera has quit touring though he may be having health issues.

My ears told me a few years ago that Bono's voice is not what it used to be. Will be interesting to see if they utilize chorus singers or other technological tricks

Leave a comment:

• Gilly Goodness
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MSG-Sphere-Construction-Exterior-Publicity-H-2022.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	22304

Exoskeleton is complete. LED lights inside and out. 4,000 speakers. Comfy chairs. Choc tops.

Leave a comment:

• Davy
    replied
    Looks like a pretty cool place! Hadn't heard of this till now, of course now I want to go see a show.

Leave a comment:

• Somis Sound
    replied
    I used to really like U2. They seem as if they have worn out the whole musical style and over saturated and over marketed themselves. I feel like I've had ten U2 Big Macs too many and am bloated....

The venue looks interesting. A spherical venue. ...? I wonder what the acoustics will be like. Looks state of the art, should be quite impressive!

But a U2 concert is always an exciting experience, especially in a great venue with their incredible production team, just easy on the Big Macs.
    Last edited by Somis Sound; 07-26-2022, 04:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gtkgasman
    replied
    It’s quite impressive structure. Very cool. Been watching it go up from an empty lot. Next to one our places. Looks like a fun place to see a show for sure!

Leave a comment:

• madbear
    replied
    Originally posted by Gary Betts View Post
    This will never be part of my world.
    you might be part of it though!

Leave a comment:

• Gary Betts
    replied
    This will never be part of my world.

Leave a comment:

• OB1kenOB
    replied
    Magnificent!

Leave a comment:

• Gilly Goodness
    started a topic U2 ~ Exosphere Las Vegas

U2 ~ Exosphere Las Vegas

U2 are set to open the MSG Sphere in Las Vegas with a residency. A new immersive entertainment experience with 20,000 seats, largest LED screen in the world, heated, movable seats and aromas to suit. The biggest sphere built by man on Earth.

Humans will be trained to live and experience life in giant Exospheres that will seed the human race throughout the galaxy. Ooops. I've said too much.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MSG-Sphere-Exterior-copy-JPG-1658593283.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	22188
Working...
X