Dead & Co Announce Final Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead & Co Announce Final Tour

The group, featuring John Mayer and members of the Grateful Dead, will play its last shows together in 2023

Of course we thought that back in 2015 with Fare Thee Well but this time I'm thinking this might be the real end of The Dead...

We were at Fare The Well for the Chicago shows and getting tickets was the most painful ticketing experience ever, first mail order and got nothing they a horrific TicketBastard experience that put us behind the stage. I'm guessing getting tix for these shows will be a mess too.

I would be grateful for a chance to see them over here, but I don't expect they'll cross the pond.
    Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
    Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post
      I would be grateful....
      Nudge nudge, wink wink.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post
        I would be grateful for a chance to see them over here, but I don't expect they'll cross the pond.
        I see what you did there

Seriously, I would be shocked if they head over to Europe (or pretty much anywhere beyond the US). Do you ever get any of the Dead cover bands heading your way? They can be really good and fun and in some ways better than what the geezers put on. I imagine we will continue to see Bobby on the road and I would think it's more likely he would head over but time will tell...

Comment

Originally posted by kkleinschmidt View Post

I see what you did there

Seriously, I would be shocked if they head over to Europe (or pretty much anywhere beyond the US). Do you ever get any of the Dead cover bands heading your way? They can be really good and fun and in some ways better than what the geezers put on. I imagine we will continue to see Bobby on the road and I would think it's more likely he would head over but time will tell...
          Dark Star Orchestra played at Shepherd's Bush Empire only a week or two ago. I'd have loved to have been able to go but it would have necessitated staying overnight in London, and that's not viable for me at the moment. It's a great little venue. I saw Saint Etienne there in December 2017. The BBC used it a lot for Old Grey Whistle Test concerts in the 70s.
          Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
          Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Working...
          X