No announcement yet.

Anti-woke mob are cancelling the band over the Dark Side Of The Moon 'rainbow'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-woke mob are cancelling the band over the Dark Side Of The Moon 'rainbow'

Ha !

Knuckle draggers gonna knuckle drag...

Comment

Saw this yesterday.

Talk about ignorant people getting "triggered".

Comment

Just when you think people can't get any more ridiculous...

Comment

Ritchie Blackmore, D.H. Lawrence and Thomas Pynchon better watch out...
          Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
          Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Is the real story here a few nuts misinterpretation of the rainbow or is it Henry's use of the word MOB to describe the few nuts. The definition of a MOB. A disorderly or riotous crowd or a group bent or engaged in violence.

Henry's use of the word MOB is much more inflammatory than a few nuts and their interpretation of a rainbow.

Propaganda is dangerous. Also, extremism on 1 side brings out extremism on the other side
            Last edited by alex peters; 01-20-2023, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Hey iridophobes! Over here, look at this...
              Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
              Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Originally posted by alex peters View Post
                is the real story here a few nuts misinterpretation of the rainbow or is it henry's use of the word mob to describe the few nuts. The definition of a mob. A disorderly or riotous crowd or a group bent or engaged in violence.

Henry's use of the word mob is much more inflammatory than a few nuts and their interpretation of a rainbow.

Propaganda is dangerous. Also, extremism on 1 side brings out extremism on the other side
                lol.

Comment

Is the real story here a few nuts misinterpretation of the rainbow or is it Henry's use of the word MOB to describe the few nuts. The definition of a MOB. A disorderly or riotous crowd or a group bent or engaged in violence.

Henry's use of the word MOB is much more inflammatory than a few nuts and their interpretation of a rainbow.

You members of Qanon seem to be triggered by the term Henry used, but have no problem with the term "Woke MOB". It should also be noted that a "Woke MOB" as you defined MOB does not exist. These people are a bunch of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by cjreyes View Post

You members of Qanon seem to be triggered by the term Henry used, but have no problem with the term "Woke MOB". It should also be noted that a "Woke MOB" as you defined MOB does not exist. These people are a bunch of idiots.
                    I am no member of anything other than a golf club. I have never used the term Woke on this site or even used the word in any conversation. I did not define Woke MOB. I defined MOB.

Your sleight of hand post is very typical of the LEFT today. The only one triggered is yourself.

Comment

The word mob didn't come from Henry. It came from the article. I suppose if you really wanted to look for something to be upset about in the use of the word 'mob', you could get into an in depth discussion of exactly how many people had that kind of bizarre, extreme reaction to a logo, and exactly how many of them would it take to constitute a mob. But that seems a little silly, and (either intentionally or unintentionally) misses the point entirely.

No, the real issue here is ill-informed, rather snowflakey people having an absolutely childish and entirely unjustifiable reaction to absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by rePete View Post

The word mob didn't come from Henry. It came from the article. I suppose if you really wanted to look for something to be upset about in the use of the word 'mob', you could get into an in depth discussion of exactly how many people had that kind of bizarre, extreme reaction to a logo, and exactly how many of them would it take to constitute a mob. But that seems a little silly, and (either intentionally or unintentionally) misses the point entirely.

No, the real issue here is ill-informed, rather snowflakey people having an absolutely childish and entirely unjustifiable reaction to absolutely nothing.
                        Yes. I stand corrected. The article used the word MOB. Of course the article used the word MOB out of context by insinuating that the antiwoke folks constitute a MOB. And yes there are Nuts on both sides of the aisle.
                        Last edited by alex peters; 01-20-2023, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Yes. I stand corrected. The article used the word MOB. Of course the article used the word MOB out of context by insinuating that the antiwoke folks constitute a MOB. And yes there are Nuts on both sides of the aisle.

How many were there?

Comment

Originally posted by rePete View Post

How many were there?
                            How many of what?

Comment

How many of what?
                              How many people had that reaction to the logo?

Comment

Working...
                              X