Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve

This Steve never seemed to get the "hype" SH always gets. This cut really shows his ax playing. Not balls fast like say tune from YESSONGS but yet very technical and on the nose. Way over looked. His work with Genesis revisited over the last MANY years is way over looked I think.
    The incredible Steve Hackett performs at the Orpheum Theatre in LA ~ filmed by the inimitable Armando Gallo! Video edited by Leigh Harris of LiLeighWhite.co...

I've said it here on this site a few times, but in the long run it was Steve Hackett who emerged as the most successful of the Genesis camp - through perseverance and consistency. He's the only one left from the classic Genesis that's creating new music frequently and celebrating the classic Genesis material that is so loved. Class personified. That solo at the end of Supper's Ready is so emotional and powerful. Extended like that, it goes to a new level.

Comment

The Seconds Out tour he just finished up was top notch. Best tour thus far I think.

Comment

The other day I received in the mail the Hackett Genesis Revisited concert with orchestra DVD. Watched it last night. Brilliant!

Comment

If you liked that when the Seconds Out stuff is released get it. Killer set.

Comment

I most certainly will!

Comment

I really enjoyed the Seconds Out show we recently saw and I totally agree that it was by far the best of any of the XGen shows that I have seen.

Comment

Working...
              X