Sound Meditation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound Meditation

Hello Friends, I just thought I'd share one of my passions here - Sound Meditation. I use a large variety of gongs as well as singing bowls. My intent is to create a deep atmosphere of peace and inner stillness, both for my audience and for myself. If interested in seeing some of my work check out my YouTube page: Rob Gretsinger - YouTube

Thanks very much and warm wishes to everyone!

Interesting. I like it best when there’s lots of low in the sound.

So what do you think about the transition from Order Of The Universe into Let’s Pretend on the ABWH album?

Comment

Rob, I just subscribed—your channel will be a great deal of fun for me to explore! 😎
      Memorare, O piissima Virgo Maria, non esse auditum a saeculo, quemquam ad tua currentem praesidia, tua implorantem auxilia, tua petentem suffragia, esse derelictum. Ego tali animatus confidentia, ad te, Virgo Virginum, Mater, curro, ad te venio, coram te gemens peccator assisto. Noli, Mater Verbi, verba mea despicere; sed audi propitia et exaudi. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceasar’s Palace View Post
        Interesting. I like it best when there’s lots of low in the sound.

So what do you think about the transition from Order Of The Universe into Let’s Pretend on the ABWH album?
        Hmmm, I need to hear it again! I'll get back to you on that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Imperatrix View Post
          Rob, I just subscribed—your channel will be a great deal of fun for me to explore! 😎
          Thank you very much! Check out the piece "Mountains". All the best!

Comment

Thanks for letting me/us know about your channel, Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by luvyesmusic View Post
              Thanks for letting me/us know about your channel, Rob.
              Thanks very much, Rob! Cheers!

Comment

Working...
              X