No announcement yet.

Japan leg of the tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pity about Dare To Know, that was a highlight when I seen them in Birmingham!

Comment

Future Memories, Sister Sleeping Soul, or Minus The Man. C'mon, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Holland View Post

Where's the original text? Often it turns out things get lost/different in translation. The acoustic segment could be Howe's solo for instance. Yes isn't exactly known to suddenly changing their setlist for one night.
        Well it turns out the acoustic segment is indeed Howe's solo....😉

Comment

Second night same setlist as the first night, except that Howe's solo was "The Clap".

Comment

Well it turns out the acoustic segment is indeed Howe's solo....😉
            No. An acoustic segment is advertised for the 12 Sep show and as something different from these earlier shows.

Comment

Would be cool if they played a one-off Relayer show for the Japanese fans. They should at least get a bonus track. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by bondegezou View Post

No. An acoustic segment is advertised for the 12 Sep show and as something different from these earlier shows.
                Ah, oké. Well curious then to what it will be. Perhaps the promoter/venue demanded popular songs like Owner (happened in 2003) and ISAGP and they will perform those acoustic.

Comment

Originally posted by luvyesmusic View Post
                  Would be cool if they played a one-off Relayer show for the Japanese fans. They should at least get a bonus track. ;-)
                  Oh boy would that get this site blowing up! With anticipation!👍😁

Comment

Yeah I see it now. "An acoustic interlude" it says in translation.
                    So, drum roll... they got "Leaves of Green" (Howe/Davison/Sherwood) + "Video Killed the Radio Star" (just Downes) instead of "Heart of the Sunrise".

Not the most exciting change...

Comment

So, drum roll... they got "Leaves of Green" (Howe/Davison/Sherwood) + "Video Killed the Radio Star" (just Downes) instead of "Heart of the Sunrise".

I don't think The lame pop song "Video killed the radio star" will go over well as a replacement for HOTS

Comment

That's putting it mildly.

Comment

The mind buggles...
                          Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
                          Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post
                            The mind buggles...
                            ha ha ha
                            The Definitive YES Albums

-The Yes Album-Fragile-Close to the Edge-Tales From Topographic Oceans-
                            -Relayer-Going for the One-Drama-90125-Big Generator-Union-Talk-
                            -The Ladder-Magnification-Fly From Here-The Quest-

Comment

What would have happened if Kim Carnes was a Buggle back in the day? She's got the appropriate wardrobe thing going on. ;-)

https://youtu.be/-txEQUGf50M

Comment

Originally posted by roundabout View Post

I don't think The lame pop song "Video killed the radio star" will go over well as a replacement for HOTS
                                I'm just relieved they didn't do a cover of "Think I'm Turnin' Japanese, I really Think So". *

* the song I danced to bringin' in the 80's at New Years Eve disco.

Comment

Working...
                                X