Tavistock Wharf show 13 June (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tavistock Wharf show 13 June (SPOILERS)

The Tavistock Wharf's social media feeds have posted a couple clips in near-real time. Opener appears to be YIND, later DOES IT REALLY HAPPEN!!

P.S. On Instagram, try finding a post with Tavistock Wharf as the location, then load all posts from that location. If you look at the "Recent" tab you see posts from tonight.

Cheers,
    Mike

Originally posted by mikemiller48 View Post
    The Tavistock Wharf's social media feeds have posted a couple clips in near-real time. Opener appears to be YIND, later DOES IT REALLY HAPPEN!!

P.S. On Instagram, try finding a post with Tavistock Wharf as the location, then load all posts from that location. If you look at the "Recent" tab you see posts from tonight.

Cheers,
    Mike
    On the back of your 40second screamdown...
    Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
    Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post

On the back of your 40second screamdown...
      No way. I'm bookin' my flight now 🤯

Comment

Originally posted by Gilly Goodness View Post

No way. I'm bookin' my flight now 🤯

Comment

Wow. Openin' with Silent Wings*! Jay and Billy must've been woodsheddin' that one. TIB + DTK. Good. DIRH and no Roundabout. No encores?

* not played in full since 1987
          Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 06-13-2022, 12:02 PM.

Comment

on the silent wings wow, thats a great choice, the best Tormato track. Very cool setlist- good to see more than one from the Quest at least!
            The Definitive YES Albums

-The Yes Album-Fragile-Close to the Edge-Tales From Topographic Oceans-
            -Relayer-Going for the One-Drama-90125-Big Generator-Union-Talk-
            -The Ladder-Magnification-Fly From Here-The Quest-

Comment

They still have to slip out of Devon undetected yet and that's no easy thing.

Comment

Comment

The full set list from Tavistock

Comment

Great setlist, and that's coming from someone who complained about swapping Relayer for CTTE. I am sure Silent Wings blew some minds as an opener, but there's a lot of fun songs here including two from The Quest and of course anytime they close with Starship Trooper I'm a happy camper!

Comment

Was this a shorter show than the rest of the tour? They might add more.

Comment

I'm confused by some of the Twitter comments. Did they play all of Silent Wings, or just a portion? Another comment implies that HOTS was played in between The Ice Bridge and Dare To Know. Regardless, great setlist!

Comment

Originally posted by bondegezou View Post
                          Was this a shorter show than the rest of the tour? They might add more.
                          Looks over 2 hours' worth.

Comment

I'm losing hope they will ever play Future Times/Rejoice...

At least they played Does It Really Happen. Not much else here that excites me. Been watching Lugano (Whitefish/Silent Wings) a lot lately, not sure if this band can improve on Chris and Alan at that show. But probably still sort of fun to hear I guess. Steve and Geoff's Yes Experience looks like they are having a good time, and that's cool. I suppose they can play the songs better than any of the other bands out there....

Comment

Would be great to hear from someone who was there! Overall a very solid setlist with a good mix of songs, especially with two new songs and Silent Wings (if they played the whole thing).

Comment

Working...
                              X