Jacksonville show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacksonville show

No shows in my neck of the woods, so hello Jacksonville and the Florida Theatre! Got my front row balcony ticket today. Pre-show get together anyone?
    Regards,
    Edmund.

Intermission at the Jacksonville show. So far, touching tribute to Alan then Firebird. Liked the rearranged Silent Wings. YIND very good as was No experience…. Fine augmented Clap. Wondrous Stories very good. Glad I got to see Ice Bridge - Dare to Know not a favorite. Powerful HOTS to wrap first half. CTTE next. More to follow.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it. I hope the second half was as good or better than the first.

Dare to Know doesn’t seem to be translating live as well as The Ice Bridge.

Comment

Dare To Know is my favorite from The Quest, but unless they play it with some punch and and sing well, I can see how it might come across a bit desultory. Hope they keep it in the set till my show (Nov. 13.)

Comment

Originally posted by blackadder97 View Post
          No shows in my neck of the woods, so hello Jacksonville and the Florida Theatre! Got my front row balcony ticket today. Pre-show get together anyone?
          Regards,
          Edmund.
          I don't think they sold 400 tickets for this show... very sparse turnout

Comment

Just got home. so final thoughts. CTTE album great as always and really enjoyed Roundabout and Starship Trooper. At this point, rather than being too critical, I am enjoying Yes for as long as I can. I would say there were more than 400 at the show, and were certainly very enthusiastic. Thought Jay was very good.

Comment

Thanks for the review. We don't seem to getting reviews like we used to, or videos either (except for the dress rehearsal).
              Jeff Tiberius Grey Wolf
              My hovercraft is full of eels

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Wolf View Post
                Thanks for the review. We don't seem to getting reviews like we used to, or videos either (except for the dress rehearsal).
                Yeah, I miss reading the reviews... But thanks for this one !

Comment

Working...
                X