No announcement yet.

The YesO Concert Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not been to see YesO since one night outside of DC when after a pretty good opening set from Asia, the skies broke loose and Yes never really played (they made an attempt at an acoustic number). No refund was offered and since Chris passed, I have honestly lost interest in SteveO as an act.

Comment

'Tickets-wise, I always go to the actual venue to buy tickets, rather than an agency, when I can, and I almost always can. I avoid arena shows anyway, some of which might be located on city outskirts.' (Ash Armstrong)

I've managed to get good seats for Hammersmith [5th row], the 50th London [third row], and recent Albert Hall [front row; tho i had to sell them] by phoning the actual box office. They often have returns or individual tickets available once the initial online chaos has calmed down.

Comment

Originally posted by Davy View Post
        An ABWH album thread morphed into a discussion about live songs that you might skip for a bathroom break or beer run, and I mentioned that I have occasionally left early during the encore break. Most of us have seen the band many times - what makes you want to go see them, and what do you dislike about seeing Yes live, or any band for that matter?​​​​​
        The experience of live performance is very different to listening to a recording. I can listen to Yes music any time, but I don't get to listen to Yes music live very often!

Comment

Originally posted by bondegezou View Post

The experience of live performance is very different to listening to a recording. I can listen to Yes music any time, but I don't get to listen to Yes music live very often!
          Exactly this applies for me, as well. In addition, I like to see them perform, and also feel the vibrations. That combination happies me totally!

Comment

Working...
          X