Animals Reimagined – A Tribute to Pink Floyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animals Reimagined – A Tribute to Pink Floyd

Out tomorrow (19 Nov 2021) is Animals Reimagined – A Tribute to Pink Floyd, a re-recording of Pink Floyd's Animals by various musicians, including Rick Wakeman. Patrick Moraz, Billy Sherwood and Jon Davison.

1. Pigs On A Wing 1 – Nick van Eede (Cutting Crew) & Martin Barre (Jethro Tull)
    2. Dogs – Graham Bonnet (Rainbow), Vinnie Moore (UFO), Kasim Sulton (Utopia), Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater) & Pat Mastelotto (King Crimson)
    3. Pigs (Three Different Ones) – James LaBrie (Dream Theater), Al Di Meola, Joe Bouchard (Blue Öyster Cult), Patrick Moraz (Yes, The Moody Blues) & Billy Cobham (Mahavishnu Orchestra)
    4. Sheep – Arthur Brown, Rick Wakeman (Yes), Jan Akkerman (Focus), David J. (Bauhaus) & Carmine Appice (Cactus, Vanilla Fudge)
    5. Pigs On A Wing 2 – Jon Davison (Yes), Albert Lee & Billy Sherwood (Yes)

This is on Cleopatra Records and I know a lot of their tribute albums are a bit poor, but I thought their recent Still Wish You were Here in the same format was very good, so I have high hopes for this one.

I actually have heard one Pink Floyd tribute album that I really enjoyed that was on Cleopatra. Also, the Flaming Lips Dark Side Of The Moon is a great listen.
    Find album reviews, songs, credits and award information for Saucerful of Pink: A Tribute to Pink Floyd by Various Artists on AllMusic - 1995 - Comprised mostly of artists from the Cleopatra ...
    “Well ain’t life grand when you finally hit it?”-David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Frumious B View Post
      I actually have heard one Pink Floyd tribute album that I really enjoyed that was on Cleopatra.
      That's just because you're a huge Sky Cries Mary fan.

Comment

Working...
      X