Voice coach Beth Roars reacts to YesF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice coach Beth Roars reacts to YesF

Beth Roars is a singer and voice coach with a YouTube channel where she reacts to clips of live performances and critiques the singer. She has finally done a reaction video to Yes, in this case YesF performing Owner in 2016. She was totally blown away by Jon Anderson. Amazingly, she knew little about Yes other than that they were a band, and had never heard Owner before. Of course, she looks to be only about 30, so she wouldn't have been around when it was first a hit, but still....

Anyway, here's her video:

Check out my second channel (Roar!), where I take on challenges: https://www.youtube.com/c/roarrawr----------------------------------------------------------...

Yeah I saw that hope it is the first of many reactions to yes songs from her!
    The Definitive YES Albums

-The Yes Album-Fragile-Close to the Edge-Tales From Topographic Oceans-
    -Relayer-Going for the One-Drama-90125-Big Generator-Union-Talk-
    -The Ladder-Magnification-Fly From Here-The Quest-

Comment

Originally posted by Olorin View Post
      Beth Roars is a singer and voice coach with a YouTube channel where she reacts to clips of live performances and critiques the singer. She has finally done a reaction video to Yes, in this case YesF performing Owner in 2016. She was totally blown away by Jon Anderson. Amazingly, she knew little about Yes other than that they were a band, and had never heard Owner before. Of course, she looks to be only about 30, so she wouldn't have been around when it was first a hit, but still....

Anyway, here's her video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CovovKlp1JE
      I've run across her reaction videos before. Love her accent.

If everyone puts a "Like" on the video and smashes the 'Subscribe' button she may respond with more Yes reaction videos. When a Youtuber accidentally gets a monumental response to a certain type of content, they'll almost ALWAYS try to make lightning strike twice by creating another video with similar content.

I do find it somewhat remarkable that she was looking for YES, and actually found ARW, although with the lead singer she was looking for. Probably helps that the live video she found does have YES prominently displayed.

Comment

I think specific videos get referred to her by fans, but yes, I’d say hitting like will encourage more Yes reactions.

Comment

Working...
        X