• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rabin105 View Post

i am guessing he is teasing my misspellings and grammatical errors

and yet he didn't bring up Hilary Duff

Yes should record a cover of Hillary Duff's Come Clean

Comment

Perpetual Change is astronomically overrated. The "Inside Out, Outside in" is not only corny, but super irritating. Most Yes music can be complex yet soulful, this is a bunch of math and athletics.

Going For The One is a total drop off after Relayer, even though it has the beautiful Turn of the Century. And enough reverb to make Mr. Spock get the vapors.

Drama still sounds fresh today. Don't miss Anderson or Rick at all on this one.

There's only 2 songs on Union I don't like, and Jimmy Haun and every keyboard player in LA (including Steve Porcaro) did an excellent job.

The name should have been retired when Chris passed away, just like Trevor and Rick said...

Comment

The 2011 thru 2021 albums put the post 90125 period totally in the shade.

Comment

Drama still sounds fresh today. Don't miss Anderson or Rick at all on this one.

This one is actually true.

Comment

Overall, Fly From Here is better than Fly From Here - Return Trip. 😁

Comment

Originally posted by pianozach View Post

Yes should record a cover of Hillary Duff's Come Clean

I have to check this song out In all honesty i only know like 8 hilary duff songs in spite of all the jokes i am a mild fan at best

As for Yorkshire Square what do you mean by your comment that the post 90125 stuff pre fly from here is better or worse then the post fly from here stuff

Comment

Beyond and Before is SO damn good, and I wish they'd played it on the last tour (2004) with Jon A.

Comment

Originally posted by cybrkhatru View Post
                  Beyond and Before is SO damn good, and I wish they'd played it on the last tour (2004) with Jon A.
                  And I wish you would bring back Matturday night and play this at one of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwaveseeker View Post
                    This one is actually true.
                    What everyone wishes their Hot Take actually was. 🤣
                    Rabin-esque
                    my labor of love (and obsessive research)
                    rabinesque.blogspot.com

Comment

And I wish you would bring back Matturday night and play this at one of them!

Thanks Danny... I will eventually do another one. I don't have a piano at my apartment but I can go to the former location of the other broadcasts

Comment

Originally posted by luna65 View Post

What everyone wishes their Hot Take actually was. 🤣
                        Hey I said Drama is amazing and I stand by that

I also wish I could of heard Rabin's take on Drama material man

Comment

9. Yes never went down hill in quality
                          Yes they did, and then went up again, and then down again and...

Comment

Originally posted by Ceasar’s Palace View Post
                            Yes they did, and then went up again, and then down again and...
                            no they didn't HARRRUMPH i say to you sir HARRRRRRRRRRUMMMMPPPHH

Comment

After relistenin' to OMMADAWN. Seems to me that Oldfield is at least the equal of Howe on electric guitar and acoustic guitar. In technique, attack, flair and emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilly Goodness View Post
                                After relistenin' to OMMADAWN. Seems to me that Oldfield is at least the equal of Howe on electric guitar and acoustic guitar. In technique, attack, flair and emotion.
                                To potentially make this even hotter: he’s on par with Howe as he was on Tales. And that’s not per se good all the way...
                                (btw Ommadawn part one is by far my favorite Oldfield track)

Comment

Working...
                                X