X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeterCologne
    replied
    Originally posted by RelayerI View Post

Seems very unlike Jon, not finishing a project...

Thanks, that made my day, which was quite busy

Leave a comment:

• Kenny
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyTopographic View Post
    I can't see ARW doing anything together again, small tour of Jon and Rick again wouldn't surprise me though.
    If Rabin does not want to tour, I'd be happy to have Iain Hornal or Milton McDonald on guitar instead.

Both have worked with Jon and Rick (ARW) and ABWH respectively).

They are currently in the ELO with Lee Pomeroy.

Leave a comment:

• RelayerI
    replied
    Originally posted by bondegezou View Post

Stolt wanted to tour behind the Anderson/Stolt album, but Stolt can't get Anderson to finish Anderson/Stolt 2.
    Seems very unlike Jon, not finishing a project...

Leave a comment:

• highfell
    replied
    Originally posted by bondegezou View Post

Which tour did you see? I thought the first Anderson Wakeman tour was excellent... but the second was atrocious.
    Well I think I saw the second one. But funny enough I booked tickets for the first one and I actually missed the show thinking it was a taking place week after the date that it really was - much to my annoyance. Never done that before or since.

Leave a comment:

• bondegezou
    replied
    Originally posted by highfell View Post
    To be frank you didn’t miss much. An acoustic show, Rick fooling around - OK a bit of fun and what's not to like seeing them performing together, of course, but very sub-par compared to the ARW shows.
    Which tour did you see? I thought the first Anderson Wakeman tour was excellent... but the second was atrocious.

Leave a comment:

• bondegezou
    replied
    Originally posted by RelayerI View Post
    I'd love something from Jon and Rick.

If they need a band (and they do) the AWR rhythm section plus Roine Stolt could be fantastic.
    Stolt wanted to tour behind the Anderson/Stolt album, but Stolt can't get Anderson to finish Anderson/Stolt 2.

Leave a comment:

• bondegezou
    replied
    Originally posted by rabin105 View Post
    I want to see the album I also want to see Hilary Duff in my bed....One of the is more realistic and honestly I can't tell which
    I also want to see the album and to see Hilary Duff in rabin105's bed.

Leave a comment:

• highfell
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtkgasman View Post
    I kick myself for not seeing any of the Jon and Rick duet shows!!! Would love another shot. The ARW shows I made sure I caught as many as I could. NJ PA Vegas all great fun. I’m easy - I like all the lineups in any form while we can enjoy them. More shows. More shows. More shows. !!
    To be frank you didn’t miss much. An acoustic show, Rick fooling around - OK a bit of fun and what's not to like seeing them performing together, of course, but very sub-par compared to the ARW shows.

Leave a comment:

• Gtkgasman
    replied
    I kick myself for not seeing any of the Jon and Rick duet shows!!! Would love another shot. The ARW shows I made sure I caught as many as I could. NJ PA Vegas all great fun. I’m easy - I like all the lineups in any form while we can enjoy them. More shows. More shows. More shows. !!

Leave a comment:

• RelayerI
    replied
    I'd love something from Jon and Rick.

If they need a band (and they do) the AWR rhythm section plus Roine Stolt could be fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• TommyTopographic
    replied
    I can't see ARW doing anything together again, small tour of Jon and Rick again wouldn't surprise me though.

Leave a comment:

• profusion
    replied
    Rabin doesn't seem interested, so I'd guess it's over. Too bad, because the show I saw was awesome, and I'd love to have heard a proper album from them.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Betts
    replied
    I believe they will carry on whilst there is an audience for the music.

Leave a comment:

• soundchaser09
    replied
    I hope it happens I really do, they have so much potential and its such an interesting lineup- but it will probably happen when how did Mr Burns put it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	200.gif
Views:	187
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	773

Leave a comment:

• Yesjim
    replied
    Originally posted by rabin105 View Post
    I want to see the album I also want to see Hilary Duff in my bed....One of the is more realistic and honestly I can't tell which
    Duffinitely.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X