Some Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Hope

There is some hope ARW is not done yet, Rick said he'd want to see something happening
    "We all gotta climb mountains!" - Jon Anderson 2003

Rick is always going to say that, and I get why he does. But Trevor does not want to make an album with Jon, that's what it comes down to. However, if Trevor and Rick made an album together I think it could be good. I think they should do that, but who knows where Trevor is at in terms of whatever he's doing creativity these days.
    Rabin-esque
    my labor of love (and obsessive research)
    rabinesque.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by luna65 View Post
      Rick is always going to say that, and I get why he does. But Trevor does not want to make an album with Jon, that's what it comes down to. However, if Trevor and Rick made an album together I think it could be good. I think they should do that, but who knows where Trevor is at in terms of whatever he's doing creativity these days.
      What did I miss? I wasn't so much into Yes-news for a while. Why does Trevor not want to make an album with Jon?

Comment

Same reasons from before.
        Rabin-esque
        my labor of love (and obsessive research)
        rabinesque.blogspot.com

Comment

Trevor is not the only Yes guitarist that doesn't want to make an album with Jon...

Comment

Early next year Rick will be on the Western side of America. That could be the opportunity for all three to be sitting in a studio together. It's how Rick would like to create music with Trevor and Jon.

Steve

Comment

The album is called Lucy’s Football.
              “Well ain’t life grand when you finally hit it?”-David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Frumious B View Post
                The album is called Lucy’s Football.
                Yes, and it is a double CD, one with Stadium-Rock à la finesse like 90125, that's football side, the otherone with visioniory musings like Endless Dream or Big Generator or the prog-Blues of Shoot High, that's the Lucy-side... bring it on

Comment

I want to see the album I also want to see Hilary Duff in my bed....One of the is more realistic and honestly I can't tell which

Comment

Originally posted by rabin105 View Post
                    I want to see the album I also want to see Hilary Duff in my bed....One of the is more realistic and honestly I can't tell which
                    Up the Duff!!! I mean, don't get her up the duff, oh, you know what I mean.

ELECTRIFY EVERYTHING

Comment

Originally posted by rabin105 View Post
                      Duffinitely.

Comment

I hope it happens I really do, they have so much potential and its such an interesting lineup- but it will probably happen when how did Mr Burns put it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	200.gif
Views:	185
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	773
                        The Definitive YES Albums

-The Yes Album-Fragile-Close to the Edge-Tales From Topographic Oceans-
                        -Relayer-Going for the One-Drama-90125-Big Generator-Union-Talk-
                        -The Ladder-Magnification-Fly From Here-The Quest-

Comment

I believe they will carry on whilst there is an audience for the music.

Comment

Rabin doesn't seem interested, so I'd guess it's over. Too bad, because the show I saw was awesome, and I'd love to have heard a proper album from them.

Comment

I can't see ARW doing anything together again, small tour of Jon and Rick again wouldn't surprise me though.
                              CHECK OUT MY BAND SAHARA SKY AT.. https://open.spotify.com/artist/6Vl3kHvkM19m2PdFRFRsr1 🙂

Comment

Working...
                              X