No announcement yet.

ARW what do you believe they did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep being reminded of this for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by yamishogun View Post

You, along with everyone else commenting have never sold one song to say nothing of an album, so how could you possibly know "they just weren't that collectively into it"?
      Somis Sound has worked on numerous album, including Deborah Anderson's excellent Silence.

Comment

Originally posted by bondegezou View Post

Somis Sound has worked on numerous album, including Deborah Anderson's excellent Silence.
        I'm talking about sales, not creating music.

Comment

I can't watch anymore.

Comment

Getting aggressive up in here. Makes the politics threads seem downright friendly by contrast.

I know I tried being real olive branchy. Good luck with whatever you are trying to accomplish here Yami, tried to be friendly but I'm just goin popcorn route now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dantalion Rides Again View Post
              I know I tried being real olive branchy. Good luck with whatever you are trying to accomplish here Yami, tried to be friendly but I'm just goin popcorn route now.
              It's hard to know what to make of virtue signaling like this, which is common on this forum.

Comment

I know, it's not you, it's the rest of us. LOL.

I'm trying to tell you that you're unfriendly about it, besides being obstinate (I think that's the word I'm looking for) and unreasonable. If you gotta tell yourself I'm virtue signaling in order to avoid hearing the message, so be it.

Comment

It's hard to know what to make of virtue signaling like this, which is common on this forum.
                  On the other hand it's very easy to know what to make of a post like this. Which is thankfully not that common on this forum.

It slightly puzzles me what satisfaction you derive from this however. Perhaps you're oblivious to the way you come over? Or perhaps you're just one of those rare individuals who enjoys the attention that even being a disagreeable fool affords?

Don't bother with any of the usual 'what about' deflections - it's really very unimpressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris2210 View Post

On the other hand it's very easy to know what to make of a post like this. Which is thankfully not that common on this forum.

It slightly puzzles me what satisfaction you derive from this however. Perhaps you're oblivious to the way you come over? Or perhaps you're just one of those rare individuals who enjoys the attention that even being a disagreeable fool affords?

Don't bother with any of the usual 'what about' deflections - it's really very unimpressive.
                    Again, this is all sanctimonious virtue signaling with the bonus of nonsense words like "what about" and "deflection" along with pseudo psychological analysis.

Comment

Again
                      The word that is probably most accociated with you.......

Comment

Again, this is all sanctimonious virtue signaling with the bonus of nonsense words like "what about" and "deflection" along with pseudo psychological analysis.
                        What do you want?
                        Seriously, what do you want? Why are you behaving like this? What are you trying to achieve here?
                        It seems like antagonism for antagonism's sake? Is that the case?
                        Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
                        Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Clueless?

Maybe the first troll appearance here, I don't know. All kinds, but wanting something, and being un-nice and slightly combative, while others have tried, will not make you the person people will want to interact with you in the future. You are being the real "ignore" tool on this forum all by yourself. Admitting you might be on the spectrum may help you win some "friends" here, but, that's not what you want. Sayonara, yamishogun.

Comment

Originally posted by luvyesmusic View Post
                            Clueless?

Maybe the first troll appearance here, I don't know. All kinds, but wanting something, and being un-nice and slightly combative, while others have tried, will not make you the person people will want to interact with you in the future. You are being the real "ignore" tool on this forum all by yourself. Admitting you might be on the spectrum may help you win some "friends" here, but, that's not what you want. Sayonara, yamishogun.
                            And still more pseudo psychoanalysis. This has to be a boomer thing.

Anyway, I'm glad you finally figured out where the ignore button is. Aren't those Khan Academy on-line tutorials great?

Comment

And still more pseudo psychoanalysis. This has to be a boomer thing.

Anyway, I'm glad you finally figured out where the ignore button is. Aren't those Khan Academy on-line tutorials great?
                              but when will we get the 5 hours ARW album Anderson promised us

Comment

The holograms will be touring it later this summer πŸ˜€

Comment

Working...
                                X