Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rabin105
    replied
    for me Time and a word is the more popular then Yes and Has songs casual fans would know (Astral Traveller, Sweet Dreams, and of course the title track)

Steve Howe has done half the album in the last 14 years
    (Astral Traveller 2008-2011
    Time and a word 2016
    Sweet Dreams 2018
    No Opportunity 2019)

I could see The prophet or Every Days popping up next month

like i said Time and a word in full would be fine in fact post Relayer

Time and a Word and Tales sides 2 and 3.

Leave a comment:

• Yesed
    replied
    I would love it played in full also. Was watching a Squeeze concert from 2019, and the first half was less popular to unknown songs, unless your a big fan, I suppose. But was really enjoyable , and the second half with the 'hit" was "ok" It doesn't hurt that they are still very tight and were great song writers.
    But to hear the deep cuts from TAAW, and, for that matter, debut, could make for a really great show.

Leave a comment:

• Yesed
    replied
    Originally posted by rabin105 View Post
    I wish the album would be played in full... I kind of like How the album sounds and think it could be an interesting addition to the album series
    Sounds like your referring to Howe. Howe has a similar style to Peter Banks. imo, So the prospect is one I would love to see happen. I love the Keys live version, and the Yesshows, as well. Always loved the transition from it to GFTO. Thought it was the coolest live Yes moment, until if found out it was edited that way by Chris, I suppose. Still a great moment (s).

Leave a comment:

• rabin105
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Holland View Post

And I would like to know HOWE the album sounds.
    just listen to the album i am confused

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by rabin105 View Post
    I wish the album would be played in full... I kind of like How the album sounds and think it could be an interesting addition to the album series
    And I would like to know HOWE the album sounds.

Leave a comment:

• John Vehadija
    replied
    Me too, that would be great!

Leave a comment:

• rabin105
    replied

Leave a comment:

• luna65
    replied
    As I noted in my essay on the blog about YesYears, there was a decision made to privilege the back catalog back in the '90s in order to establish the institution of Yes, so it makes sense that it continues to this day.

Leave a comment:

• John Vehadija
    started a topic Time and a Word LIVE

Time and a Word LIVE

None of the people here played on the album, so the music survives

Working...
X