Happy Anniv TYA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Anniv TYA

Happy Anniversary TYA, 2/19/71, 51 years young!

Happy anniversary, TYA!

You are my favorite Yes album, although I’ve always thought Side 1 should be Side 2, and Side 2 should be Side 1.

So sue me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Memorare, O piissima Virgo Maria, non esse auditum a saeculo, quemquam ad tua currentem praesidia, tua implorantem auxilia, tua petentem suffragia, esse derelictum. Ego tali animatus confidentia, ad te, Virgo Virginum, Mater, curro, ad te venio, coram te gemens peccator assisto. Noli, Mater Verbi, verba mea despicere; sed audi propitia et exaudi. Amen.

Comment

Listening to it right now! ❤🎶
      To me I just love the feeling Steve brought to that album, bolstering the individual talents of everyone else and it all just jells so nicely. And of course it has my favorite Classic Yes track.
      Rabin-esque
      my labor of love (and obsessive research)
      rabinesque.blogspot.com

Comment

That's my favorite, too!

Comment

Originally posted by luna65 View Post
          Listening to it right now! ❤🎶
          To me I just love the feeling Steve brought to that album, bolstering the individual talents of everyone else and it all just jells so nicely. And of course it has my favorite Classic Yes track.
          Nether Street? 😁 That’s mine. Three chords and da troof!
          Memorare, O piissima Virgo Maria, non esse auditum a saeculo, quemquam ad tua currentem praesidia, tua implorantem auxilia, tua petentem suffragia, esse derelictum. Ego tali animatus confidentia, ad te, Virgo Virginum, Mater, curro, ad te venio, coram te gemens peccator assisto. Noli, Mater Verbi, verba mea despicere; sed audi propitia et exaudi. Amen.

Comment

Got to chip in. You know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperatrix View Post
              Nether Street? 😁 That’s mine. Three chords and da troof!
              Got in one, babe!
              Rabin-esque
              my labor of love (and obsessive research)
              rabinesque.blogspot.com

Comment

Ten Years After?

Oh right, The Yes Album.

It must be 55 years or thereabouts since Tyrannosaurus Rex's album MPWFAHSITHBNTCTWSOTB came out.....

​​​​
                Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
                Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post
                  Ten Years After?

Oh right, The Yes Album.

It must be 55 years or thereabouts since Tyrannosaurus Rex's album MPWFAHSITHBNTCTWSOTB came out.....

​​​​
                  You funny guy. 😁

1968 was a great year. 😎

Comment

Working...
                  X