Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Quest songs do you want to see live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Quest songs do you want to see live?

I think Ice Bridge is a must, i'd also love Leave Well Alone and The Western Edge as my top three.

I definitely think A Living Island is likely as well as Future Memories, there's a lot of good choices, even Dare to Know, or Minus the Man would be great. I listed basically the whole album
    The Definitive YES Albums

-The Yes Album-Fragile-Close to the Edge-Tales From Topographic Oceans-
    -Relayer-Going for the One-Drama-90125-Big Generator-Union-Talk-
    -The Ladder-Magnification-Fly From Here-The Quest-

You forgot MTME! My fave song of 2021. Now Geoff and Billy have both hinted TIB, FM and ALI would be likely to be performed. Amazing. Personally would hope ALI closes the set before the encores. Lighters held aloft. Or camera torches! With added stirring pandemic images on the video screens. Empty streets. Nurses tending the sick. People applauding from balconies. Families reunited.

ELECTRIFY EVERYTHING

Comment

I hope we'll get at least The Ice Bridge and A Living Island
      "We all gotta climb mountains!" - Jon Anderson 2003

Comment

I'm with you guys, they'll probably open with The Ice Bridge, and play either A Living Island, Dare To Know, or Future Memories. I'm guessing they won't play more than 3 songs from the new album, but it would be great if they did.

Comment

I hope they will continue to support material from this album for the future tours, even beyond 2022, we need more recent stuff in the setlist and there are so many great choices here!
          The Definitive YES Albums

-The Yes Album-Fragile-Close to the Edge-Tales From Topographic Oceans-
          -Relayer-Going for the One-Drama-90125-Big Generator-Union-Talk-
          -The Ladder-Magnification-Fly From Here-The Quest-

Comment

assuming these songs are played live I really hope they are included in the eventual live album

Comment

The Ice Bridge, The Western Edge and either Dare to Know or Minus the Man (I think they'll do three at the most).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Holland View Post
                The Ice Bridge, The Western Edge and either Dare to Know or Minus the Man (I think they'll do three at the most).
                why not A living Island

Comment

Originally posted by rabin105 View Post

why not A living Island
                  Well the four I mentioned are my top four favourites from the album. It's not that I dislike A Living Island, but for some reason it doesn't resonate with me as much as those other four do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Holland View Post

Well the four I mentioned are my top four favourites from the album. It's not that I dislike A Living Island, but for some reason it doesn't resonate with me as much as those other four do.
                    I feel like live A living island could grow and become a stronger song... I love the sutdio version but much like South Side which is better live A living Island might be the same

Comment

Working...
                    X