Going for the One- Rating out of 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Holland View Post

I prefer the Yesshows version to the studio version.
    Well my dream version would be guitars/bass/drums from the live version and vocals/church organ from the studio version.

Comment

Originally posted by madbear View Post

Sorry, it's just overblown Anderson excess for me. But I don't mind anyone else liking it; i just don't want to hear it ever again.
      Not to belabor the point or tell you that you are wrong; everyone has their own tastes. But whenever I listen to Awaken and it comes to the end and he sings, "like the time I ran away, turned around, and you were standing close to me," I tear up. Who could do that, be right there even though you ran away? Only God. The idea that there is someone who can love you despite all your faults, must be just about the most comforting idea imaginable, and at the core of religion's success.

On a less weighty topic, someone commented on the buildings. That's the Century City complex in metro Los Angeles.

If it couldn't have had a Dean cover, something like this anniversary edition cover for Constance Demby's masterpiece would have been appropriate.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Constance_Demby_-_Novus_Magnificat_-_30th_Anniversary_Edition_-_1500x1500_1024x1024.jpg?v=1493058408.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	175.2 KB
ID:	22548
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Olorin View Post

On a less weighty topic, someone commented on the buildings. That's the Century City complex in metro Los Angeles.

If it couldn't have had a Dean cover, something like this anniversary edition cover for Constance Demby's masterpiece would have been appropriate.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Constance_Demby_-_Novus_Magnificat_-_30th_Anniversary_Edition_-_1500x1500_1024x1024.jpg?v=1493058408.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	175.2 KB
ID:	22548
        That's a lovely image. Is it old or pastiche architecture?

Comment

No idea, unfortunately

Comment

Working...
          X