New Drama Doco by Rael74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Drama Doco by Rael74

You know the score. Dude does great docos...

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg-357.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	32464
    Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 12-01-2022, 12:35 PM.

This is excellent, thank you for posting. Drama is such a phenomenal Yes record. Those guys were at the top of their game and I’m so glad that Squire, White and Howe got the opportunity to create a Yes album that is burning, blistering and has such panache. Love, love, love this record. No Wakeman, no Anderson, no problem.

Comment

I think Drama is Chris and Alan's second best Yes album, after Relayer, as rhythm section. Incredibly tight playing.

Comment

Thank you. An interesting half hour!

Comment

Originally posted by Enlighten View Post
          This is excellent, thank you for posting. Drama is such a phenomenal Yes record. Those guys were at the top of their game and I’m so glad that Squire, White and Howe got the opportunity to create a Yes album that is burning, blistering and has such panache. Love, love, love this record. No Wakeman, no Anderson, no problem.
          Couldn't have said it any better. Cheers Jay !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Holland View Post
            I think Drama is Chris and Alan's second best Yes album, after Relayer, as rhythm section. Incredibly tight playing.
            I concur as well doctor.

Comment

Agreed. To me, Chris is the star musician on "Drama", his best performance on record since CTTE.

Comment

My sentiments exactly. There’s also White’s tuned percussion on Drama.

Comment

Very well done. Love this period of the band.

Comment

25k views in 2 days. Not too shabby!!! 😎

Comment

Nice! I don’t mind of this guy does the rest of the classic albums as well. Some bits of info new to me.
                      Love the Liverpool accent.

Comment

Yeah the accent is marvelous. The way he uses isolated tracks so old songs sound fresh again. And his deep research to uncover obscure facts and photographs. He Rael74, is on progressiveears.org a lot so he is quite accessible and you can thank them for encouragin' him to do more YES docos. He has done a ton of Genesis etc...
                        Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 12-05-2022, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X