Caped Crusader Collector Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caped Crusader Collector Club

Whoo Hoo! I’m a member. Christmas Present from my wonderful wife!

Anybody else?

So. Obviously no interest in this topic!! 😂😂😆😆.

So i will reply to myself......hey, got a signed Xmas card today from RW! Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtkgasman View Post
      ...hey, got a signed Xmas card today from RW! Cool.
      How would you know it was from him if he hadn't signed it? 😆😆

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkshire Square View Post

How would you know it was from him if he hadn't signed it? 😆😆
        Right! He’s a trip!

Comment

Criminally overlooked for a knighthood once again, as was Rick....
          Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
          Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtkgasman View Post
            Whoo Hoo! I’m a member. Christmas Present from my wonderful wife!

Anybody else?
            Let us know what the subsequent releases are.

Did your wife get you in early enough to get the first release, She?

Comment

Originally posted by bondegezou View Post

I will. Next release is stated to be 1/31. So hopefully I receive mine in the USA shortly after. I’m curious to see what it will be and I’m not doing really doing any digging to find out. Hoping for a surprise if possible.

Yes - SHE did. Pun intended 😊 😊.

Comment

I've just had a look at this. It's not quite in the same league as Jon's Patreon rip-off, but £120 for four "exclusive" CDs in the next 12 months is somewhat excessive.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkshire Square View Post
                  I've just had a look at this. It's not quite in the same league as Jon's Patreon rip-off, but £120 for four "exclusive" CDs in the next 12 months is somewhat excessive.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
                  Thanks!!!

Hey. No argument here. It’s more $$ per CD than I would normally spend individually. But a few bits of swag, and some fun, to have it, is up my alley. 😊. Let’s see what is “exclusive” for sure.

How I resisted the video vault and boot box is still one of life’s mysteries! 😂.

Comment

SHE quick, real quick, review. Two listens over a period of time.

Ok, so, it’s 54, yes 54, just short musical interludes to match certain scenes in the movie. I think 54 is a record of tracks on a single cd in my collection. 😁. Nothing long and sweeping. Some are not discernible as being Wakeman. And some definitely are!!! his noodling unmistakable. . Some good bass playing. I haven’t looked into who it was yet. The J Hayward song is nice.

I cant say i’l be running to throw this on a lot. But every now and then as background will be the case.

As i am obv a big RW fan i like having this odd item in my collection that i did not have before. As a collector item.

As for the movie, if you want one of those really bad over the top cheesy sword and sorcery movies it’s for you for a few laughs! I have to watch it again to see if I can pick out the RW parts to go with the tracks. Been a long time.....

Comment

Originally posted by bondegezou View Post

Damn. I missed the postman today. And i needed to sign for a package. Hmm. It’s a mystery. But I have nothing coming. So It may be the next “unreleased” disc from the club. Maybe I have an update tomorrow. 🤞

Comment

Well Rick has issues identifying someone else's signature as his own. ;-)

I asked him to sign my plate, he looked at it, and said "I already signed it." I told him that he hadn't signed it, but that it was Oliver's signature.. Rick, always gracious with his time with me. His grand piano version of The Meeting, from the Roger Dean dvd, was the first music I played when my daughter was born. All I had to do was play that song when she started to get fussy in the car, and she would quiet up right away.

My wife has been to some YES shows and Jon Shows ( Amazingly she went with me to Motorhead, Dio and Maiden, and even dressed the part - she told me Dio scared her when the orange light hit his face. I told her he was only four feet tall). I took her to see YES with Benoit and Oliver one year. After the show, we are walking to the car, and she says to me, "What happened to Rick?" I said "what do you mean?" She said to me"Rick looks so young now". Had to laugh at that one.

Comment

Working...
                        X