Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rick gets his Gong.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Rick gets his Gong.

    Off her Princess Royal, Anne

    Rick CBE asked her, "Why the long face?"

    He was then hauled off to the Tower of London.

    "But I wrote 6 wives!" He exclaimed.


    All he wants now is a new front tooth! ๐Ÿ˜



    Click image for larger version  Name:	4613-3075-2.66233589.jpg.gallery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	38.4 KB ID:	11928



    Click image for larger version  Name:	2.66233458.jpg Views:	0 Size:	196.4 KB ID:	11929
    Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 04-06-2022, 01:38 AM.

    #2
    I have to admit the first thing I thought of when I saw the subject of this thread was...

    Comment


      #3
      Now I'm not sayin' that Rick CBE has never burped, gotta say that video is pretty random, K-shmitty ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

      Comment


        #4
        All I can say GG is The Gong Show was part of the reason for my randomness... The fun part is toward the end the boundaries fell apart and some really crazy stuff happened. Hard to believe that this show was on US broadcast TV.

        Comment


          #5
          Ok. Got it. Called the Gong show. Where acts get gonged off? We had Red Faces on Hey Hey It's Saturday variety show. If you sucked you got gonged off by Red Symons, ex guitarist of Skyhooks.


          Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg-71.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	12039
          Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 04-06-2022, 05:16 PM.

          Comment


            #6
            BREAKING NEWS

            The front tooth has been glued back in by Dr Uchenna.

            Repeat.

            The front tooth is glued back in ! ๐Ÿ˜

            Comment


              #7
              R. Wakeman is a curmudgeon and a 1 of a kind. Love him!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Gilly Goodness View Post
                BREAKING NEWS

                The front tooth has been glued back in by Dr Uchenna.

                Repeat.

                The front tooth is glued back in ! ๐Ÿ˜
                Phew, panic over.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Gilly Goodness View Post
                  Ok. Got it. Called the Gong show. Where acts get gonged off? We had Red Faces on Hey Hey It's Saturday variety show. If you sucked you got gonged off by Red Symons, ex guitarist of Skyhooks.
                  That's the one! I didn't see it until it went into late night reruns. Hard to believe that things like the popsicle twins (NSFW) were allowed on TV...

                  Super happy Rick got his tooth back!!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    BREAKIN' NEWS





                    Click image for larger version  Name:	images.jpeg-392.jpg Views:	21 Size:	35.3 KB ID:	34595





                    Rick still ain't got his Knighthood for services to smokin' organ solos in the song Roundabout!!!

                    Chuck Chunder III gave some bloke called Brian May a knighthood for badger lovin'.

                    Doesn't the chinless one know Rick donates to sun bears and stray dogs all over the world? Lost moggies?
                    Gawd. He's even returned to proggy widdlin' on The Red Planet. He's stopped usin' Ashley Holt. For criminy's sake.

                    WHAT MORE CAN RICK DO???

                    He's a Mason, a Water Rat, a Tory supporter, a Protestant. Probly loves the British Army. What more can he do???



                    Oh. It must be a six monthly event. He's gone and lost his front tooth again. Hooley blinkin' Dooley!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                    Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 12-31-2022, 08:44 PM.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Was about to say that gong crashes were more of an ELP thing.
                      โ€œWell ainโ€™t life grand when you finally hit it?โ€-David Lee Roth

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Gilly Goodness View Post
                        BREAKIN' NEWS





                        Click image for larger version Name:	images.jpeg-392.jpg Views:	21 Size:	35.3 KB ID:	34595





                        Rick still ain't got his Knighthood for services to smokin' organ solos in the song Roundabout!!!

                        Chuck Chunder III gave some bloke called Brian May a knighthood for badger lovin'.

                        Doesn't the chinless one know Rick donates to sun bears and stray dogs all over the world? Lost moggies?
                        Gawd. He's even returned to proggy widdlin' on The Red Planet. He's stopped usin' Ashley Holt. For criminy's sake.

                        WHAT MORE CAN RICK DO???

                        He's a Mason, a Water Rat, a Tory supporter, a Protestant. Probly loves the British Army. What more can he do???



                        Oh. It must be a six monthly event. He's gone and lost his front tooth again. Hooley blinkin' Dooley!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                        But he's replaced Ashley Holt with the dreadful Hayley Sanderson who ruined Journey at the Royal Festival Hall.

                        I hate to think what she'll do to the Yes classics at the Palladium.



                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X