Wondrous Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondrous Story

To be honest, I wasn’t expecting much, but this was great. It’s recent, right? Unbelievable how good his voice is. If I only heard this, I could mistake it for an original 70s demo. Impressive!

Comment

👍

He sounds as good today as he ever did. As in that new video also. Have never heard him sound bad. Missed a few lyrics here and there. 😊. Hence a little more charm added though.....👍

Comment

Jon sounds really great here. Any idea where and when this was recorded? I didn't see anything on YouTube.

Jeff Tiberius Grey Wolf
        My hovercraft is full of eels

Comment

Pretty good! I wonder if that's one of the posts available on Patreon?

Comment

Funny, but I don't think I've ever heard him really playing anything more than simple chords on guitar. Nice to see that he can actually accompany himself solo this well.

Comment

Originally posted by pianozach View Post
              Funny, but I don't think I've ever heard him really playing anything more than simple chords on guitar. Nice to see that he can actually accompany himself solo this well.
              He seemed to really pick it up, or Rick told him to pick it up/his playing when those two toured together last. Usually the most limited playing.

The walkabout three string guitar he used when he was getting his voice back was simple, but something you could tell he practiced on, it emphasised his playing. Heck, even I thought about buying one of those, but I really don't sing, and that's a bare bones accompanying instrument.

Comment

Working...
              X