5 Hours of Zamran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Hours of Zamran?

Jon reveals that the long awaited sequel to Olias is nearing completion and “getting to be five hours.” It sounds from this interview that he used ideas he thought should be ina Yes album.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/jon-...on-alan-white/
    Former Yes vocalist shares memories of working with his late bandmate and also stories about Peter Gabriel and King Crimson during a July 2022 interview.

Originally posted by JMKUSA View Post
    Jon reveals that the long awaited sequel to Olias is nearing completion and “getting to be five hours.” It sounds from this interview that he used ideas he thought should be in a Yes album.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/jon-...on-alan-white/
    Here's to hoping something actually comes of this. He has SO many unfinished projects. It seems as soon as something shinny catches his eye he's off in another direction on a different project

Comment

4 long form songs of 1.25 hours each. Weren't they going to be part of ARW's studio album?

Comment

Originally posted by josuev80 View Post
        4 long form songs of 1.25 hours each. Weren't they going to be part of ARW's studio album?
        Next we’ll hear he made videos to go with them and is going to put in on Disney+.

Comment

I hope it gets released and it will be something special.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceasar’s Palace View Post

Next we’ll hear he made videos to go with them and is going to put in on Disney+.
            Well actually…

So every song, every second of the music is visualized by a friend of mine in Ireland called Micky Byrne, who's done videos for everything.

Comment

If he’s got five hours of material, that’s great. Hopefully he’ll whittle it down into one hour that’s really great!

Comment

It sounds hopeful, as if there has been progress, but this is a project that has been at least 21 years in the making, so...

What's most interesting is the recent excerpt from Zamran that Anderson says in the interview he put up on Facebook. In fact, it's on YouTube, not Facebook. Jon possibly is hazy on the difference...

Comment

Jeez, it sounds like he's playing all the instruments himself... 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Ceasar’s Palace View Post

Box set with spaces for both Olias and the several sequels due next decade...

Comment

Originally posted by bondegezou View Post
                      What's most interesting is the recent excerpt from Zamran that Anderson says in the interview he put up on Facebook. In fact, it's on YouTube, not Facebook. Jon possibly is hazy on the difference...
                      Facetube, Youbook, whatever...

Comment

I love Olias, but not sure i am up for a five hour sequel. Maybe a double album at most.

Comment

I can’t imagine listening to a 5 hour record
                          Although I would have have done that in the 70,s when I had a lot of free time.

imagine , if you listen to it 5 times, that’s a whole day you’ve spent getting to know one album.

Comment

Originally posted by True View Post
                            I can’t imagine listening to a 5 hour record
                            Although I would have have done that in the 70,s when I had a lot of free time.

imagine , if you listen to it 5 times, that’s a whole day you’ve spent getting to know one album.
                            Think of the sheer quantity of blow that would've entailed back in the day !

Comment

If you have 5 hours or more spare ther is always this almost 12 hour edit of Dark Star from the Deads 72 tour.

Light up and relax.

https://archive.org/details/DarkStar_1972
                              Last edited by GeofMcM; 07-26-2022, 08:30 AM. Reason: no text

Comment

Working...
                              X