YESSPEAK : Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YESSPEAK : Revisited

Click image for larger version  Name:	images.jpeg-398.jpg Views:	21 Size:	40.9 KB ID:	34698

On youtube.

Well it's been about 20 years since we had this Roger Daltrey narrated gem. Intimate interviews. Great Live performance of ITPO.

Rick is poignantly livin' alone. Bit depressed when he's not in Tenerife. Lonely. Glad he met Rachael, has his dogs, happier nowadays.

Alan was always in love with life. Seattle. His wife. His boat. He enjoyed life. The action man of the band.

Steve as inscrutable as ever.

Jon happy with Janee and the bliss bucolic of SLO.

Chris with his previous wife Melissa, Cameron and extended family in Spain on holiday.

Happy days.

They all look so young. 50's. Hahhaahaaa.
    Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 01-02-2023, 06:53 PM.

I'd pondered watching the YesYears film again over the holiday but didn't get around to it.
    Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
    Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

Been watching YesSpeak on YouTube this evening. On Pt.2 now.

I'm thinking that between this from 2003, YesYears in 1991, and the Classic Artists documentary in 2006, it's the latter which is the strongest and most comprehensive, and YesSpeak the weakest. I do have a particular fondness for YesYears though because it was the first.
      Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
      Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

Comment

having been a bit up and close to the band during this tour I always enjoy this video as I recognize some bits. Good times!

Comment

Working...
        X