Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Yes at Archive.org

https://archive.org/details/yes-concerts

I thought I had plenty of Yes, but then I went down that rabbit hole the other night. There's over a thousand shows or something.

I grabbed a few shows I didn't have before, including a really early performance from Nov 27 '73, one of the earliest Tales shows.

There was a really great site that I'm glad I scoured, because now I can't find it. Thought it was like Yesshows.net or something like that, does anyone know? It was really beautifully done and well organized.

If you are speaking of YESSONGS.nl, it is no longer maintained. But, Remy donated all of the shows/files to Forgotten Yesterdays. So you can download from there now. Hope that is what you were referring to and what you need 😊.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtkgasman View Post
      If you are speaking of YESSONGS.nl, it is no longer maintained. But, Remy donated all of the shows/files to Forgotten Yesterdays. So you can download from there now. Hope that is what you were referring to and what you need 😊.
      yessongs.nl was it, thank you. A quick visit to Forgotten Yesterdays and it looks like it's all there now instead, looking much better organized than archive.org too.

I don't know if there are shows on one site that aren't on the other and I'm glad it's not my job to figure that out.
      Last edited by Dantalion Rides Again; 03-29-2022, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dantalion Rides Again View Post

yessongs.nl was it, thank you. A quick visit to Forgotten Yesterdays and it looks like it's all there now instead, looking much better organized than archive.org too.

I don't know if there are shows on one site that aren't on the other and I'm glad it's not my job to figure that out.
        Excellent. I will check out the other site for myself also. If it is free and easy, without joining and uploading, I will try it.

Note there are many many others more technically proficient than me here that can point you to other sites also. Happy hunting.

Comment

I found some ridiculously cool things there (archive) ... same with Forgotten Yesterdays!

Comment

Originally posted by Dantalion Rides Again View Post
            https://archive.org/details/yes-concerts

I thought I had plenty of Yes, but then I went down that rabbit hole the other night. There's over a thousand shows or something.

I grabbed a few shows I didn't have before, including a really early performance from Nov 27 '73, one of the earliest Tales shows.

I finally got my Union show! L.A. Forum 5/15/91

Comment

Working...
            X