On tour with John Lodge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On tour with John Lodge?

I am hearing rumors he is going on tour this March with John lodge can anyone confirm this?

Where did you hear the rumors?

Comment

He's been on the last few tours, so wouldn't be a surprise.

Comment

Has anyone listened to the new live album yet?

Comment

Just got the Lodge "Royal Affair and After" and it sounds great to me. Jon's on two of the songs. Would love to see him carrying on touring...

Comment

Interesting. I see he’s in my area in March. I made a note of it. Thanks “mr 105”.

Comment

With the Moody Blues no more, it seems that John Lodge is the one to carry the MB flame. I'm glad he's still active and touring. Haven't heard the live album yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Davy View Post
                Has anyone listened to the new live album yet?
                Heard Juano sing lead on Nights in White Satin. On youtube. Gotta say. Impressive. Powerful vocals. He's reputation is only getting stronger.

Comment

I'm up for a Juano solo album.

Comment

It is only matter of time before Davison ends up performing with Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by josuev80 View Post
                      It is only matter of time before Davison ends up performing with Asia.
                      mandatory 10 characters + LOL.

Comment

John Lodge is truly one of the last icons/comes across as one of the remaining, bigger than life rockstars out there today. The list sadly gets shorter every year.

The Moodies and YES shared a video and song rebirth at the same time with MTV, and a new generation of fans were born. As much shite as I give the new YES fans who loved Owner ( and Rabin for that matter ), I was that person with the new popish, polished Moody Blues. They were more similar to ASIA ( perhaps that was the direction of the whole trend back then with technology and more poppish songs );then they were to their former selves with the advent of video.

Anyhow John ( who Is had never seen perform live before ) and company, were a very pleasant surprise on The Royal Affair Tour. Many songs I always wanted to see performed live, and some if those new Moody Blues tunes from the 80s ( Gemini Dream ) I fell in love with back than as a 20 something year old. After all these years, Mr John Lodge is the consumate professional, and fan favorite. I had a front row view, and with the stage presence, handsome guy with a nice head of hair, ruffled shirt, the smiles and occasional winks to the audience, the postponement of time and age, with songs and moves he preformed literally a thousand times, I felt)I knew I was in the presence of a real entertainer/legend. Which was not only extremely entertaining, but fun. Real value for the money.

Again have seen some great legendary performers and groups with my decades YES-ride, I would have never have seen in all honesty. Love the history of YES and The Moody Blues intertwined with Patrick Moraz. The world is a small place, that time with musicians was even smaller. Go see and support your favorites while they are still with us, and while you are still able to, as well.
                        Last edited by luvyesmusic; 01-31-2022, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Anybody have any confirmation that Jon D is in John Lodge’s Tour in the US? Or not? I can’t seem to find anything to say it......but that doesn’t mean it’s out there 🤪

Comment

It was posted on Henry Pott's site. John Lodge's daughter has been dating Juano for a while now so it would be no surprise that they are touring together: A recent announcement implies Davison will be joining Lodge on his Mar 2022 North American tour too.

Comment

Originally posted by Close to the Edge 72 View Post
                              It was posted on Henry Pott's site. John Lodge's daughter has been dating Juano for a while now so it would be no surprise that they are touring together: A recent announcement implies Davison will be joining Lodge on his Mar 2022 North American tour too.
                              Gotcha. But does it not seem odd, with shows only a month away, that it wouldn’t say that on the Lodge site or the JD Facebook page. Now I don’t do Facebook but I think I’m looking at his correctly.

Maybe it’s just me ......

Lodge is playing close to me in jersey, next month, so at least was curious.....

Comment

Working...
                              X