After All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After All

In a guest appearance, Billy Sherwood sings lead, plays bass, and drums for this song by Life on Mars, off their forthcoming album, Shadows in a Jar.

I think "After All" is the only song he guests on, but it's a very good song.

The album is due out November 18, 2022, the same day as Arc of Life's Don't Look Down.

"A lot of the heavier conversations I was having with Chris toward the end were about his desire for this thing to go forward. He kept reiterating that to me. [...] He kept telling me, 'No matter what happens, Yes needs to continue moving forward and make great music. So promise me that that's something you want to do.'. And I have to keep making music. It's just what I do. [...] I'm a fan of the band and I want to see it thrive and that means new music." -Billy Sherwood

Is Billy the new Teakbois?*

Decent toon. To infinity and beyond.

* in bein' like everywhere.
    Last edited by Gilly Goodness; 10-19-2022, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilly Goodness View Post
      Is Billy the new Teakbois?*

Decent toon. To infinity and beyond.

* in bein' like everywhere.
      Billy Sherwood is literally keeper of the flame. He had Circa: when YES was on hiatus with Tony and Alan. Tony with YOSO. He brought Jay on board, and was hugely responsible for bringing Tony back on board for the 50th tour.

Comment

Originally posted by luvyesmusic View Post

Billy Sherwood is literally keeper of the flame. He had Circa: when YES was on hiatus with Tony and Alan. Tony with YOSO. He brought Jay on board, and was hugely responsible for bringing Tony back on board for the 50th tour.
        theres even a circa song called keeper of the flame
        The Definitive YES Albums

-The Yes Album-Fragile-Close to the Edge-Tales From Topographic Oceans-
        -Relayer-Going for the One-Drama-90125-Big Generator-Union-Talk-
        -The Ladder-Magnification-Fly From Here-The Quest-

Comment

Working...
        X