No announcement yet.

"Imagine" drums stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have searched as well and have not learned anything. One of the articles stated that White had recently been hospitalized but it did not say why, or for how long.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post
      I've looked online for any developments about the theft, the recovery of the kit or any arrests made but found nothing beyond the original report. Has anyone heard anything more, and how Alan is holding up?
      One thief arrested. One hopes that leads to a recovery. Who knows though...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	278958827_547301413419764_4894244291547864532_n.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	204.6 KB
ID:	14082

$US 10,000 smackeroonis reward offered by Alan and Gigi. If you have any info, for the love of God, ring Puget Sound crimestoppers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilly Goodness View Post
          Newcastle Washington police have reported squatters have stolen items from Alan's house and then details of his storage units. Where they took the drums Alan played on Imagine and AllThingsMustPass.

Alan is said to be heartbroken according to Gigi.

Hope they catch the scoundrels and return those sacred drums. Go to FOX13 Seattle. Watch news video. Alan is really frail. Very sad.

Click image for larger version Name:	06032021_alanwhite_153229.jpg Views:	0 Size:	178.1 KB ID:	12308
          Totally tragic and very sad to hear this. That snare drum was used on the Original White's Rite of Rain from the forthcoming catalog release Loyal.

Iconic.

Comment

Originally posted by Close to the Edge 72 View Post

One thief arrested. One hopes that leads to a recovery. Who knows though...
            That is GREAT news !!! Hoping they recover as much as possible and catch the other 2 kooks... I know Alan had a lot of tapes from "the vault". I hope they didn't take any of that stuff!

Comment

Working...
            X