Logo taken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logo taken

Yesfans.com not even moved on and the logo here looks JUST like the one on Yesfans.com that Roger Dean did for me.

is the one at the top now new ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1yesfan View Post
      Yesfans.com not even moved on and the logo here looks JUST like the one on Yesfans.com that Roger Dean did for me.
      I updated it Tim, thought it was just the RD Font, no hard feelings I hope, nice to see you on this site
      "We all gotta climb mountains!" - Jon Anderson 2003

Comment

Now it looks like the ARW one. Can't we have nice things?

ELECTRIFY EVERYTHING

Comment

Perhaps, if someone talks to Geoff, or Billy, they can ask Roger for a logo designed for this place, too?

Comment

I like the new logo now I'd put color into the white portions of the logo.

Comment

It's grown on me. It is bold with a kind of Superman vibe. Up! Up! And away!

ELECTRIFY EVERYTHING

Comment

I think it's ok, it's more edgy than the Dean-Logo

Comment

Holy psychadelic peacocks!!!

ELECTRIFY EVERYTHING

Comment

I like it. My only issue with it is that, after some time, this site will no longer be so new! (This may well have already been pointed out elsewhere on the site. I'm still catching up.)

Comment

How about changing it to The Nude Yes Fans? ;-) LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Susanne View Post
                        I like it. My only issue with it is that, after some time, this site will no longer be so new!
                        At which time we're Old New Yesfans, or Yesfans #2, or...something.

Comment

Originally posted by RelayerI View Post

At which time we're Old New Yesfans, or Yesfans #2, or...something.

Yesfans with a new keyboard player.

Comment

Everything 'new' stops being really new not long after it begins. Like a new car is potentially second-hand as soon as someone drives it off the showroom forecourt. Computer drives are notoriously littered with redundant folders called 'New Folder'. And there is an area of southern England called The New Forest which was marked out and named as such by William The Conqueror almost a thousand years ago. Like the city of Newcastle, the word 'new' eventually just becomes part of the history of a thing. The name 'The New Yes Fans' will always indicate and memorialize the fact that there was a previous version, even long after its demise
                            Last edited by ragtime; 12-01-2021, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ragtime View Post
                              Everything 'new' stops being really new not long after it begins. Like a new car is potentially second-hand as soon as someone drives it off the showroom forecourt. Computer drives are notoriously littered with redundant folders called 'New Folder'. And there is an area of southern England called The New Forest which was marked out and named as such by William The Conqueror almost a thousand years ago. Like the city of Newcastle, the word 'new' eventually just becomes part of the history of a thing. The name 'The New Yes Fans' will always indicate and memorialize the fact that there was a previous version, even long after its demise
                              Very good point!
                              "We all gotta climb mountains!" - Jon Anderson 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X