Your next Live Show is....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your next Live Show is....?

I've just booked to see Marvin Hamlisch's A Chorus Line at Leicester Curve Theatre next Tuesday!
    I deserve a treat... 😊
    Last edited by Ash Armstrong; 12-15-2021, 02:15 AM.
    Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see.
    Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it’s been.

The Rat Pack - Back in Town. AC, NJ.

Comment

My next, and, if I go, possibly my last live gig is Yes next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RelayerI View Post
        My next, and, if I go, possibly my last live gig is Yes next year.
        Why might it be your last gig ?

Comment

Alice Cooper (my 10th Alice show). The man never disappoints.

Comment

Nick Mason

Comment

https://www.nugs.net/on/demandware.s...ST-419-WEBCAST

We'll be in Denver for these shows which we have been waiting on since 2019. My Morning Jacket is a band that came out of Louisville KY and if you are interested I highly recommend starting with the album Z which is what got me hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Armstrong View Post

Why might it be your last gig ?
                Used to go to several a week. Then got a job at Birmingham Odeon while at Uni and worked three or four gigs a week on top of that !

I've been to hundreds and hundreds of gigs. I've seen almost every one I wanted to (who wasn't dead) several times over (at least) and enthusiasm has waned somewhat. And my hearing is shot. Now with declining fitness and approaching retirement I'm finding the idea of sitting in a venue with a couple of thousand potentially contagious people rather less than attractive.

I've a ticket to see Relayer. I've never seen them play anything other than Soon from it.

I may go.

Comment

Originally posted by RelayerI View Post

Used to go to several a week. Then got a job at Birmingham Odeon while at Uni and worked three or four gigs a week on top of that !

I've been to hundreds and hundreds of gigs. I've seen almost every one I wanted to (who wasn't dead) several times over (at least) and enthusiasm has waned somewhat. And my hearing is shot. Now with declining fitness and approaching retirement I'm finding the idea of sitting in a venue with a couple of thousand potentially contagious people rather less than attractive.

I've a ticket to see Relayer. I've never seen them play anything other than Soon from it.

I may go.
                  I hope you make it to the Relayer show/s.

Comment

So do I. See you in the bar again, beforehand?

Comment

Originally posted by Susanne View Post
                      So do I. See you in the bar again, beforehand?
                      If I go, certainly !

Comment

Should be easy to spot, wearing a Yes t-shirt..

Comment

Got tickets for my 13 yo daughter and myself for Gorillaz in July at Sydney. I am currently a popular dad. 😁

Comment

At this date I'm not sure what my NEXT live show will be, but was happy to finally get to see Genesis a couple weeks ago in Philadelphia.

Comment

I just saw Kansas this eve on their Point of No Return tour in Salem, VA. . Very nice show. I greatly missed Steve Walsh, Robby Steinhart, and Kerry Livgren, but they still play at a great pace, and hit all of the notes with a strong set list. Tom Brislin Is fantastic. I don’t wish to replace Geoff Downes, but Tom would have been a great keyboard player for Yes or any other band. He also has a great voice.

Comment

Working...
                              X