Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Delete Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New Delete Thread

    Yesfans was finally DELETED.


    Our work is done at the old Yesfans. Now we must begin work on
    The New Delete Thread.

    #2
    Someone pressed the .....
    Attached Files

    Comment


      #3
      Some say it was a subspace distortion field

      Click image for larger version

Name:	latest?cb=20100727144004.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	233.1 KB
ID:	1268

      Comment


        #4
        Click image for larger version

Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2F66.media.tumblr.com%2F713370ee39a96ed68b75feec0f3132b0%2Ftumblr_o7x0j3Omw41tslewgo1_500.gifv&f=1&nofb=1.gif
Views:	257
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	1270

        ...........

        Comment


          #5
          Camphy, you're here!!!!! I was afraid all the old Deleters were, well, deleted.
          Jeff Tiberius Grey Wolf
          My hovercraft is full of eels

          Comment


            #6
            so what is this delete thread all about then, I never looked at the old ones
            The Definitive YES Albums

            -The Yes Album-Fragile-Close to the Edge-Tales From Topographic Oceans-
            -Relayer-Going for the One-Drama-90125-Big Generator-Union-Talk-
            -The Ladder-Magnification-Fly From Here-The Quest-

            Comment


              #7
              Yesfans live in the Nexus

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Nexus.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	1285
              "We all gotta climb mountains!" - Jon Anderson 2003

              Comment


                #8


                10 characters. WTF?
                Jeff Tiberius Grey Wolf
                My hovercraft is full of eels

                Comment


                  #9



                  1234567890

                  Jeff Tiberius Grey Wolf
                  My hovercraft is full of eels

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Beware all yesfans around the world

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	1f03.gif
Views:	241
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	1289
                    "We all gotta climb mountains!" - Jon Anderson 2003

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Grey Wolf View Post
                      Camphy, you're here!!!!! I was afraid all the old Deleters were, well, deleted.
                      Hi Wolfy!!

                      After a long hiatus I stopped by the old site a few days back only to learn that it was being deleted soon.
                      Strange coincidence. So I took my chances & jumped down the wormhole. 🌌🚀🕛

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by soundchaser09 View Post
                        so what is this delete thread all about then, I never looked at the old ones
                        Hi Soundchaser,

                        Long ago in a galaxy far away...........

                        In a time and place called Yesfans. A member posted a thread with a mistake he wanted to edit.
                        It timed out before he could delete the unwanted thread. He only had time to change the title.
                        He typed Delete Thread to clue the moderators that he wanted to dispose of it.
                        Some fellow inhabitants of Yesfans thought it was too early to eliminate a thread that just been started. They protested.
                        Support was raised from all parts of Yesfans and Delete continued. Delete grew & grew until it was bigger than the thread
                        itself and Delete II was born.Nothing could stop it. Until one day after consuming many threads
                        Delete did as it had always promised. It deleted Yesfans.

                        Delete is a multiuniversal phenomenon that even Jon Anderson cannot understand.
                        All are welcome . You may post anythig you like here. (within TheNewYesfans site rules) of course.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Camphire View Post

                          Hi Soundchaser,

                          Long ago in a galaxy far away...........

                          In a time and place called Yesfans. A member posted a thread with a mistake he wanted to edit.
                          It timed out before he could delete the unwanted thread. He only had time to change the title.
                          He typed Delete Thread to clue the moderators that he wanted to dispose of it.
                          Some fellow inhabitants of Yesfans thought it was too early to eliminate a thread that just been started. They protested.
                          Support was raised from all parts of Yesfans and Delete continued. Delete grew & grew until it was bigger than the thread
                          itself and Delete II was born.Nothing could stop it. Until one day after consuming many threads
                          Delete did as it had always promised. It deleted Yesfans.

                          Delete is a multiuniversal phenomenon that even Jon Anderson cannot understand.
                          All are welcome . You may post anythig you like here. (within TheNewYesfans site rules) of course.
                          ah a fable as old as time itself, the legend of the delete thread must live on!
                          The Definitive YES Albums

                          -The Yes Album-Fragile-Close to the Edge-Tales From Topographic Oceans-
                          -Relayer-Going for the One-Drama-90125-Big Generator-Union-Talk-
                          -The Ladder-Magnification-Fly From Here-The Quest-

                          Comment


                            #14


                            .................................................. .................................................. ...............
                            The Definitive YES Albums

                            -The Yes Album-Fragile-Close to the Edge-Tales From Topographic Oceans-
                            -Relayer-Going for the One-Drama-90125-Big Generator-Union-Talk-
                            -The Ladder-Magnification-Fly From Here-The Quest-

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	AnnualGaseousAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif
Views:	232
Size:	806.0 KB
ID:	1336
                              .............
                              "We all gotta climb mountains!" - Jon Anderson 2003

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X